Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Rock Woods High School

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Rock Woods High School

by varma » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:27 pm

Anyone from Rock Woods High School ?? 80-92 batch...or atleast 90-93 passed outs?
varma

rockwoods school

by sitavish » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:55 am

Hi! I went to Rockwoods school from 1976 to 1982. Some of the teachers I remember are Rani, Saroja, Usha. Chandralekha was the principal.My name is Sita and am surrently in NJ. My sister also went to the same school from 77-82.
sitavish

Re: Rock Woods High School

by Anil » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

I am Anil Kumar studied from LKG to 7 th standard (1976 to 1985)
I remember some of the teachers from this school. Rani,chandralekha,usha,srilatha,maria,Anita,praveena.
Some of my classmates are uday,uttam,TNB, Uma shanker,Raghu,Sreenivas,Vijay Kumar,sheela,jayashree,rama kalyani,yogesh,Ravi kumar,uma maheswar,sanjeev,mahesh.
Anil

by Shravan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi Anil,

My name was Sanjeev. I changed my name to Shravan Kumar later. What is your contact info? Are you in touch with anybody from the class. I am in touch with Uma Maheshwar Reddy
Shravan

Re: rockwoods school

by Shravan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:41 pm

sitavish wrote:Hi! I went to Rockwoods school from 1976 to 1982. Some of the teachers I remember are Rani, Saroja, Usha. Chandralekha was the principal.My name is Sita and am surrently in NJ. My sister also went to the same school from 77-82.

What is your name and your sisters? my name was Sanjeev Kumar back then. I live in Columbus Ohio now.
Shravan

by Sita » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:13 am

Hello shravan....my name is Sithalakshmi and my sister's name is Meenakshi. Both residing in the usa.
Sita

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends