Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

my INFATUATION...with whom i never dared to talk:-(

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

my INFATUATION...with whom i never dared to talk:-(

by dinesh » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:51 pm

hey guys,

i met with this girl from St.Francis secunderabad when i was in Star educational academy(96).her name is SOWMYA.T with roll number 45 :lol:

i donno i always used to like her but never was was able to express it to her.

i donno where she is. :cry: ...i just wanted to say her that i always liked her....

all i know is she was from Francis,used to drive a hero puch and had a beautiful ponytail.actually hum to uske pony tail pe fida hogaye the pehle...

....so if there is anyone who knows her.....or wanting to help me...wud be gr8!!!!

i am rite now in USA away from sweet home....HYDERABAD

MISS U HYDERABAD :cry:
dinesh

Re: my INFATUATION...with whom i never dared to talk:-(

by Don » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:18 pm

dinesh wrote:hey guys,
i met with this girl from St.Francis secunderabad when i was in Star educational academy(96).her name is SOWMYA.T with roll number 45 :lol:
i donno where she is. :cry: ...i just wanted to say her that i always liked her....
all i know is she was from Francis,used to drive a hero puch and had a beautiful ponytail.actually hum to uske pony tail pe fida hogaye the pehle...
....so if there is anyone who knows her.....or wanting to help me...wud be gr8!!!!

Now she is married and has one kid also...

i was also from the same academy...

:D
Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
Don

by V » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:07 pm

Don wrote:
dinesh wrote:hey guys,

Now she is married and has one kid also...
i was also from the same academy...
:D

Yeah, she is married ........... she's now living in Himayatnagar, and she is my neighbour since 1 yr.
V

by akshay » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:59 pm

Arree kaaa dines bhaiyaa...dhekooo....dhekhte dekhte ooo ladki ka saadi beee hui gawaa aur oookkkaa bachda bee hui gawaa aur thanik rahgaye haaaath malthe.

Agli bar yooo pony taill dhekthe nahi na bhait ke rahjayiega. haaaaaa
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh. Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)
akshay

by Sachin » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:27 am

doesnt she hav 2 kids guyz?
Raj Singh Dungarpur to Mohammad Azizuddin Azharuddin
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

To say or not to say

by Cragg » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 pm

Case In review: To say or not to say.......................
I have an attitude and I am not afraid to use it.
Cragg
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

kya kare bapu

by Mona » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:37 am

agar pony tail pey he fidha ho gaye tho kudh pony tail kyoon nahe badatey ho bhai.
Mona

hi all

by DHAKKAN » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:19 am

mona ji aap apni pony kaat ke kyu nahi deti hai woh apne sar par bandh lenge fewi quik se :lol:
LiFe SuCkS!!!sO Do I!!!!!
DHAKKAN

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends