Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Your Tenali

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Your Tenali

by sajeevarao » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:32 pm

:lol: Hai friends, I studied my L.K.G to Xth standard in Nizamabad. In S.F.S and Kakatiya and Intermediate in Kakatiya College, and I.T.I in Indur and I completed my degree in Giriraj Govt. College My name is Mungalla Ramakrishna. Some friends used to call me as Tenali in my school days. Friends catch me:

my email address is:-

mrkrishna7@rediffmail.com
sajeevarao
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends

Who is online