Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

hey i was in iisr then moved to states in 2000

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

hey i was in iisr then moved to states in 2000

by mona » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:18 am

hey, i was in iisr riyadh who r u???? i know u maybe someone from hyd. i am from hyd. but now in chicago born in riyadh went to iisr then moved to states in 2000
mona

by alyan » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:15 pm

hi there..i have studied in the indian embassy school riyadh,the now iisr, right....guess ur my junior..i passed out 10th in 94..then went back to india(hyd)..well now u know iam from hyd too...did my college..university(BE) and right now working back in riyadh for communication company....my whold family is still here and young siblings r still studin...which batch ru from.....hope v make up a good rapport..see ya...
alyan

by dostizindagi » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:29 pm

and yes..just wanted u to know..alyan=dostizindagi..
dostizindagi

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends