Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Anyone from Bharitya Vidya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills?

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by akhilis2cool » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:29 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:on the play ground...remember theer was no auditorium then...

:oops:
CtrlAltDel wrote:WOW! we didnt have that luxury..:(

:twisted: 8)
CtrlAltDel wrote:ya...a good system....develops healthy respect for opposite sex....

yes i remember we had a gr8 friendship witht the girls....
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by Lucifer » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:10 am

Jim..... wrote:I've done a lot more with my life than most people in this country can manage in a lifetime...

Oh... so you are a firang. No wonder you have a problem, dude!

Jim..... wrote:I'm very bad at spelling indian names, places and words...

Dude, I can spare you for getting Sucharita wrong. But how on the devil's hot world could you spell your school wrongly??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Re: Oh Boy!! :o)

by Jim.... » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:11 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:i am very much in hydbad....and yes....we have to visit the school once...

if u look at the website theres an emailid to register ourself as an old student. i am going to do that.

Kewl! I'll take you up on that offer. :) I have the saturday after next (That's the 21'st) free.... We could perhaps make a beeline for the premises and check out the place. :)

Yeah, there is an e-mail address for registering, but I'd rather give them something to work on. I'll fight with Rama Devi Ma'am and get her to use a domain specific e-mail ID for their communication and feedback. Rediffmail sux! I'll also try and get her to put up a database to handle automatic signups. They should also have an alumini page. That'd really get them going.... :)

Let's see what comes....

Kaydeeyoh!
If there's one thing I'd rather be, It would be <b>ME</b>

<b>My Blog!!</b>
Jim....

Re: Oh Boy!! :o)

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:12 pm

Jim.... wrote:Kewl! I'll take you up on that offer. :) I have the saturday after next (That's the 21'st) free.... We could perhaps make a beeline for the premises and check out the place. :)
we'll plan for it...and make sure its not a holiday for the school. and Luci can join us too.
Jim.... wrote:...get her to use a domain specific e-mail ID for their communication and feedback.....get her to put up a database to handle automatic signups. They should also have an alumini page.
ya..i too wanted to tell that to her!
Jim.... wrote:Kaydeeyoh!
wassat mean? it seems to be yr fave word...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Lucifer » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:41 am

CAD, I think I will take a rain cheque on that offer but you two go ahead. Actually, Jim, they are loking for somene who can manage the site. Perhaps you can offer your services?
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Kaydeeyoh!

by Jim.... » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:05 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:...get her to use a domain specific e-mail ID for their communication and feedback.....get her to put up a database to handle automatic signups. They should also have an alumini page.
ya..i too wanted to tell that to her![/quote]

If one mind had come up with that idea, it could have been ignored, but two minds! now that's hardly a co-incidence. :)

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Jim.... wrote:Kaydeeyoh!
wassat mean? it seems to be yr fave word...
[/quote]

Yeah, "Kaydeeyoh" is actually a multi-definition word. You would'nt find it in any of the popular dictionaries. Or heck! You would'nt find it in any dictionary or even glossary anyplace. if you do a search on Google, chances are you'll find most of it's usage in Yahoo Groups (read: Creativegarh and FedXtreme) and Livejournal. :)

It's really hard to explain actually, but I'm working on an explanatory description. I'll have it up on the web shortly. :)

Kaydeeyoh! :oops:

<b>My Blog!!</b>
Jim....

by bharatiyudu » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:30 pm

anyone from 1999 batch of BVB jubilee hills
bharatiyudu

by ycr007 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:35 pm

Welcome to the DB Bharatiyudu.

Please Intro urself Here
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

I'm from the class of '99 BVBPS-Jubilee Hills, yeah!

by Jim.... » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:24 pm

bharatiyudu wrote:anyone from 1999 batch of BVB jubilee hills

Yeah, there's me.... and a few others who're not on fullhyd yet....

Was the Literature captain for Karna House.... Who are you?

<b>My Blog!!</b>
Jim....

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:46 am

welcome back Jim... :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Jim.... » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:49 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:welcome back Jim... :D

Thankyou.... With a huge load of assignments, projects and seminars piled upon my shoulders, I'm begining to feel I should'nt have taken up this MBA.... They drive you like slaves! And what I totally hate about it all is I am left with virtually no time to devote to the net. :(

I guess this is about the only board I've been active on in ages. Forums like RBJ and zedge.no have felt it too.... :(

Hope you're doing great! I'll be back with a bang as soon as my course is over. :)

<b>My Blog!!</b>
Jim....

I was there in 1988

by Biriyani_Chai » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:46 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:finally someone from BVB Jubilee Hills!!! :D

but i am verrrrry senior to u yaar...i passed outta 10th in 1988...

...and Akhil....i studied upto 7th at the King Kothi BVB too...:D...before shifting to Jubilee Hills

Hey CtrlAltDel!

I too was in Bhavans Jubilee Hills till 1988... My name is Meghdoot, I was in 8th std at that time. Then I moved out, but just in July this year, I visited Bhavan's school again, and met teachers like Mrs. Kalpakam and Mrs. Lakshmi (the PT Teacher), and of course, Mrs. Pushpa Mirchandani...

Did you know any of these people?
Di muazzin ne azaan, shab-e-wasl, pichli shab,
haay kambakht ko bhi kis waqt khuda yaad aagaya!
Biriyani_Chai

Re: I was there in 1988

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:42 am

Biriyani_Chai wrote:I too was in Bhavans Jubilee Hills till 1988... My name is Meghdoot, I was in 8th std at that time. Then I moved out, but just in July this year, I visited Bhavan's school again, and met teachers like Mrs. Kalpakam and Mrs. Lakshmi (the PT Teacher), and of course, Mrs. Pushpa Mirchandani...

Did you know any of these people?
so u were 2 years my junior? i dont think we know each other, but if u remember Shahrukh Driver's karate classes and the sports day demo in 86-87, well, i was in it :D (thats abt the biggest memorable thing i did at school :roll: )
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

a call back into the past

by almostinfamous » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:22 am

hi ladies and gents

i was in the wonderful jubilee hills branch from 3rd to 7th, which was unfortunately both my last year there and the first year of the new campus. i used to take the #6 bus from ameerpet at the stop right before divyashakti complex and was in the class with all these BHEL kids. it was fan-freakin-tastic.

re: the teachers, since i was such a kid, only some of these names are vaguely familiar to me, and i really wish i could remember it well. they were all damn good, though i used to be a suck-up so i probably thought they were all good.

i'm moving back to ameerpet soon, so maybe i'll try and dig into what happened to my old friends. if any of you are on this forum, drop me a mail: adima_2k1 at hotmail.com

</chickflick>
almostinfamous

oops

by almostinfamous » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:27 am

almostinfamous wrote:i was in the wonderful jubilee hills branch from 3rd to 7th, which was unfortunately both my last year there and the first year of the new campus.
</chickflick>

ah all caught up in emo, i forgot to mention that the last year that i was there was 1995-1996. 10 years ago.
almostinfamous

by Patala » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:34 am

hey everyone,

good to see ppl from BVB. I went there from LKG to gr 5(1995) in hyderabad and gr 6 in Ramachandrapuram. I have seen the old and new campuses and I loved the new campus....a LOT more place to play in.

There was this girl in an upper grade who swore she saw a ghost in the new campuses girls washroom. It was a lot of fun because our teacher tried to convince us all through class that there was no ghost for sure:D

It used to be beside Jublee Hills public school before and I remember we had this little battle going on between the kids from these schools. I dont remember any teacher names except Indra..i think. Dont even remember what she taught us. There was a girl in our class Soumya whose mother was a teacher in that school.

I remember my telugu teacher soo clearly...just dont know her name:( she was really short, I loved her. Wow, i feel like im babbling away, but its soo exciting. I have a class picture from gr4 i think..It was on the old campus, so grade 4 probably...one of these days ill hopefully find it and ill scan it and put it here:)
Patala

hi from a dinosaur

by Rajesh. R » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Ok guys...move over.
Methinks i might just abt qualify for the oldest student here.
I didnt pass out from Bhavans but finished my 9th in 84, which means i musta bin batch of 87, had i finished my 12th there.
Had some fab friends and teachers. Among the teachers i remember Ms Nivedita, Ms Tyagi(sanskrit) whose son Sanjeev was a topper and a pal, Ms Rama, Ms Shanta, Mr Krishnaiyya(the principal) whose son was also a frnd.
My classmates and buddies from that jurassic age were: Ashish Kaul, B Dilip( soft spoken guy who was a fantastic opening bat 4 the team), Aravind ( the green eyed monster who i met at college in chennai b4 losing track of him), Sanjeev Tyagi, Nishi Mehrotra, Bhavani, Nagaraj, Mahesh( the wild , spectacled dude who lived near school and was always up2 devilry with Aravind), Amit sen Gupta, who married my frnd's sis, Shanti....sigh...the old memory aint what i used to be.
So anyone out here is from that vintage or knows the people i'm talking abt, pls gimme a holler:-)
Rajesh. R

Re: Anyone from Bharitya Vidya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills?

by Sanjeev Tyagi » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Hey Rajesh,
How the heck have you been? What a huge coincidence - some of us from the 87 batch (finished XII then) are connected over email. You remember Raman Rao? He sent a URL to your post on this forum.
I remember you quite well - though you were with us only for a year. I esp remember you for the way you used to say a certain word - I'll let you try and remember first. Ring a bell?
Dinosaurs indeed - first batch of XII from the Jubilee Hills branch. That's something...

Where are you these days? I can be reached at sanjeev_tyagi@yahoo.com.
-st
Sanjeev Tyagi

Re: Anyone from Bharitya Vidya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills?

by ne one from 1988 10th batch of BVBPS , J » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi CtrlAlDel

Dunno if you still visit this forum. I am from BVBPS, Jubilee Hills 1988 10th batch

it would be great if we can find our lost school mates. Have been dying to get in ouch with them for ages now.

Cheers,
Praveen Kumar AVLN
reach me praveenkumar.avln@gmail.com
ne one from 1988 10th batch of BVBPS , J

Previous                

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends