Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Looking 4 Ajay Varghese Philip

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Looking 4 Ajay Varghese Philip » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:29 am

Hi!!!

Im looking for Ajay Varghese philip, An old friend, My colleague in GE. He's moved out to Bangalore and changed his number which I lost. I have lost all contact with him , So if anyone can lemme know any more details, Pls help.

Thanks

by Mayavi Morpheus » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:12 am

You can try banglore telephone directory or ask his old neighbours in hyderabad or wherever he lived before.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by daisy » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:20 am

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:You can try banglore telephone directory or ask his old neighbours in hyderabad or wherever he lived before.

wow what a great idea mayavi, cant believe the thread initiator didnt think of it :P
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Done with searching !!!!!!!

by Done with searching » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:32 am

Hey guys!!!

I am done with all that stuff.......... checking directories, calling up his old office, his old friends, chking the bangalore directory, chking Hyd directory, chking old residence address and neighbours..all done...

The tread initiator did think of it Daisy................. Just an attempt to locate somebody.............. If u can help that wud be great!!!!

Thanx.
Done with searching

by Mayavi Morpheus » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:46 am

daisy wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:You can try banglore telephone directory or ask his old neighbours in hyderabad or wherever he lived before.

wow what a great idea mayavi, cant believe the thread initiator didnt think of it :P

I am all helpful like that :wink:
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Re: Looking 4 Ajay Varghese Philip

by pehchan_kaun » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:42 am

Pataa nahi tu zinda hai ki ludak gaya ab tak, paanch saal ho gaye!

I know him! Just email him on ajay2philip@rediffmail.com
pehchan_kaun

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends