Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

St. George's Grammar School - Class of 82

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

St. George's Grammar School - Class of 82

by Mustafa Kamal » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:49 am

Hi Guys :

I am trying to find my school mates, If you have passed out in 1982 or any other year and are interested in making a network of Grammar School Alumini kindly email me at sggs_hyd@yahoo.com.

Looking forward to catch up with many of my school mates.
-----------------------------------
Enhance Your Potential....
Challenge Your Limits.
-----------------------------------
Mustafa Kamal

St.George's Grammer School

by Old friends » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:43 am

[img][/img]Hello am from the batch 1974-1980
I left the school in 1980 and now I am in Dubai since 1987 many of my friends I still miss,we had a very good time of our life specially in the last decade of 70 ....by the way my name is Syed Moinuddin and I was known as Munna or Moin,any old friend of mine or even new one who have gone through this message can write to me on moin787@hotmail.com ,would be a great surprise to hear hear from u guys.
Old friends

Re: St. George's Grammar School - Class of 82

by Minhaj » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm

I graduated in 1980 Batch.
I am looking for my Friends Atul Gautam, Vipul Gautam, Dinesh Tiwari, Neeraj, Deepak, Gulam, Aleem Hussain, Ali Nawaz, Sajid. Anybody from 1980 batch please email email me, I would love to hear from you I can be reached at kazisyed@gmail.com. I am currently in Phoenix, Arizona.
Minhaj

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends