Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Mark's Public School - Somajiguda

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Mark's Public School - Somajiguda

by Whiz » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:05 am

I completed my 10th from Mark's Public School (not St. Marks) in 1993 (yeah I am old), and was wondering if you are or if you know anyone from the same school. The school is in Somajiguda, behind Medinova.

It is a pretty small school and this a half hearted attempt to trace folks from this school. A ton of them are from the neighbouring Errum Manzil colony.
Whiz

Re: Mark's Public School - Somajiguda

by FairGuy » Sun May 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Hello,

I am from Marks Public School and also finished my metric in 1993...cant explore your profile though...can u guess who am i ?
FairGuy

Re: Mark's Public School - Somajiguda

by Ashok » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:29 am

Hi All,

I was surprised after many years that still my mates are trying to gather their friends. I am from same school and i completed my 10th in 1993. My name is Ashokvardhan and i used to stay in kairthabad. If any one see this message call me on +61420738778

Regards,
Ashok.G
Ashok

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends