Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Anwarul Uloom College - Comm/Mngmt

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Anwarul Uloom College - Comm/Mngmt

by princess » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:41 pm

Hi,

Does anyone go to this college..it's affiliated with Osmania University. And if you do, are you in the Bachelor of Commerce program?

I am trying to find someone and would really appreciate your help..thank you
princess

Does anyone have contact info of lecturer Vatcha AM

by Former Student » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:47 pm

Hi,

I wanted to know the contact information of one of my lecturer named Mr. Vatcha of English Dept Anwarloom College. It is his birthday on Aug 24th and I wanted to wish him. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

ZM :)
Former Student

anwar ul uloom

by dhakkan » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:53 pm

hiii alll im frm anwar... college doing final yr. but lol sry i cnt help u both cus i dun go to college at all....as u all know y ppl join this colege{so tht u dun need to go to college at all} :lol:
LiFe SuCkS!!!sO Do I!!!!!
dhakkan

by hi » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 pm

hi im doing mca in anwar ul uloom colg ,mallepally

add me

nottymuneeb@yahoo.co.uk

to need any inf..
hi

Best Of Luck

by shakes » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Dear friendz... Best of Luck for Both Of You... :)
shakes

anwarul uloom college

by MAM » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:31 pm

hi friends,

here we r gather to help each other not to tease, remember be a good person with everyone, Mr Dhakka bro plz if ur not going to college then y u join it, its better to safe ur parents money instead of wasting sorry to say u but its true.

if u cant help anyone then left those people or stuff but dont spoil the name of the college where u study from where u wll make ur feature begining this college ALHAMDULILLAH made many students feature due to that today many people r surviving. iam also one of them.

princess if u need any help tell if i can do for u its my pleasure, yes this college is affiliated to OU. I was the student of this college.

best of luck my dearer's
MAM

Ok.

by Shakes » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:10 pm

I agree wid you Abdul Mujeeb Bro'

I think Dhakkan also realized... Perhaps.
Shakes

Old Student Anwar-ul-uloom college

by Pacca hyderabadi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 pm

As-Salam Alaikum

Dear Friend ,I would like to thanks for fullhyderabad.com to give us platform to meet old friends and classmate ,i was student of Anwar-ul-uloom college .i found this is a perfect college where u can find high class lecturer and friendly administration. I studied their from my intermediate till my gaduation which i complete in the year of Apr 1999. really it was good experience for me not only in educational activities college administration arrange so many cultural activities like elocation,quiz debates and other program.Mr.Anwer Khan was the principal of Anwar-ul-uloom junior college. Mashah Allah he is so good and always active and arrange so many events. the best things was moral lecture i don't remeber the day but everymonth one outiside speaker came to give lecture. ..

So please don't spoil the name of college who is responsible to built the career of many minorities students.

I am working in saudi Arabia with good position and i found many of the ex-students here working in Big companies on key positions.

anyone want to contact me mail me...... i will be happy if i got someone from my batch.

my email is ahmunawar@hotmail.com
Pacca hyderabadi

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends