Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Anyone frm St.Andrews High school, Saidabad, Hyd. 2002 batch

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Anyone frm St.Andrews High school, Saidabad, Hyd. 2002 batch

by Divya » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:15 am

Hi anyone from St. Andrews High School. 2002 batch out there?

I am still in contact with some of my Frnds Teja, Meena, Shruti, Preethi, Sowju. Trying to find my other classmates.
Divya

St.Andrews High School saidabad 2002 batch

by Nitin » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:46 pm

Hi,

I am from the 2002 batch.Out of all the people you mentioned I remember only Sowjanya.She was..or rather is a good friend of mine....not in touch though.

As a matter of fact even your name dose'nt ring a bell.Sorry! I feel terrible about my myopic memory.

Which section were you in? I was in F section.
Nitin

by divya » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:44 am

Its so nice to meet u here. I also dont remember any one by the name nitin. well which sowju r u talking abt coz there were many sowjanyas in our class i guess. i am talking of the one who is fair and of medium height. Well tell me some of ur other frnds (also boys) that way i may remember u.
Life is a Dream, Enjoy it b4 u wake up.
divya

by divya » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:46 am

sorry 4got to say I was in D section
divya

by Nitin » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:10 pm

You know what I am terribly sorry, I am not from 2002 batch. I am actually from 1995 batch. I finished my engineering in 2002. I guess I was all messed up in my head when I was posting that reply.

Sorry about that and yes the Sowjanya that you are talking about it absolutely different. I can say that now ;-).

Nitin
Nitin

by divya » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:44 pm

never mind! :D its still a pleasure to meet someone frm the same school . it was a bit disappointing though but not much. nice to meet to again. keep in touch
divya

Re: Anyone frm St.Andrews High school, Saidabad, Hyd. 2002 b

by Reality » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:28 am

Divya wrote:Hi anyone from St. Andrews High School. 2002 batch out there?
I am still in contact with some of my Frnds Teja, Meena, Shruti, Preethi, Sowju. Trying to find my other classmates.

Sorry this has nothing to do with your school , but something just got me thinking. If you are in the US , you must be in Undergrad right?
"REALITY IS THAT WHICH, WHEN YOU STOP BELIEVING IN IT,DOESN'T GO AWAY."-PHILIP K._.
Reality
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: Anyone frm St.Andrews High school, Saidabad, Hyd. 2002 b

by divya » Mon May 01, 2006 1:02 am

Reality wrote:Sorry this has nothing to do with your school , but something just got me thinking. If you are in the US , you must be in Undergrad right?

Yes i am in Undergrad
divya

Re: Anyone frm St.Andrews High school, Saidabad, Hyd. 2002 batch

by St.ANDREWS » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:16 am

hi , iam working with St.Andrews High SChool ,saidabad.our school is starting old students association on MAy 1st , you r welcome to join in that Group where u can meet ur old buddies .
for the details u can browse web site "www.standrewshighschool.info" or else u can add my ID syedzaheer14@gmail.com in facebook . thank u
St.ANDREWS

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends