Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

--

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

--

by Anita » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:06 am

I know it is not a lot of info, but I do not know much more. They used to live in a place called "Pushpa Kunj". My aunt's name is Dhanalakshmi, my uncle's name is Ratnakar. She used to be a teacher, but I do not know what he did. They must be in their 70s by now.
Anita

by HotShorts » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:13 pm

u looking for them? what area?
HotShorts

by Anita » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:46 pm

Yes, I'm looking for them. I live in Germany, but my father was Indian.

My aunt and uncle used to live in Jubilee Hills. I lost contact with them some years ago and don't know what happened to them.
Anita

by HotShorts » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:20 am

any other clues? those are pretty common names here
HotShorts

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends