Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

st.Anthonys high school, himayathnagar (1992-1993 X-B)

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

st.Anthonys high school, himayathnagar (1992-1993 X-B)

by sreelatha » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:28 am

hi,

I am from Xth- B section 1992-1993 batch ...the most mischevious class around at that time..always getting into trouble ..we were called Xth class --B section..and B for BAD :D ..anyone from that batch around? would love to get in touch with my classmates...and teachers

somenames for u to jog ur memories

rama nandini, saraschandrika , janaki ram, srikanth, jitendra, sitaram , laxmi, 2 deepika's, anitha, jayanthi, madhuri,swathi,2 swapna's , prasad with lots of initials... , krishna

boy..does that list recall so many memories......

plz ...do mail...

hoping to catch up ..

sreelatha
sreelatha

from x c

by deepak » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:15 am

hi am deepak from 10th c section.. post in scholl forum rather than here u may be lucky.. good luck nye
deepak

So good to see this post and all these wonderful names :)

by Swathi » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:27 pm

Hi Sreelatha,

So nice to see your message :) Xth-B right :)...BTW this is swathi. I came across this link while I was searching for something in google and was so elited to see this message. I remember you with the two plats, you know the silly ones that we all used to wear :wink: . I was in touch with Maduri but lost touch from past few years. I am in touch with Swapna so I'll end her this link. I met saraschandrika couple of times during my engineering days and heard once from Janaki ram during my Eng. time also. Have no clue about rest of them...would love to hear from everyone. I remember few more names that you didn't mention in the list...Jyothi,sweatha,vani(2), santosh,rajya laxmi,nithin,vasant gupta,Bushan,rajshekar,Srivalli and I remember lot other faces for sure but not getting their names...wonder where everyone is??

I also remember most of our teachers especially swarupa rani teacher, we used to call her sarpa rani :wink: and Janaki Ram used to tease her all the time :) . Anyways it's nice to hear from you and will be good if we can hear from everyone . Take care.

Regards,

Swathi.
Swathi

Re: So good to see this post and all these wonderful names :

by Swathi » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:59 am

Swathi wrote:Hi Sreelatha,

So nice to see your message :) . I came across this link while I was searching for something in google and was so elited to see this message. I remember you with the two plats, you know, The silly ones we all use to wear :wink: . I was in touch with Maduri but lost touch from past few years. I am in touch with Swapna so I'll send her this link. I met saraschandrika couple of times during my engineering days and heard once from Janaki ram during my Eng. time also. Have no clue about rest of them...would love to hear from everyone. I remember few more names that you didn't mention in the list...Jyothi,sweatha,vani(2), santosh,rajya laxmi,nithin,vasant gupta,Bushan,rajshekar,Srivalli and I remember lot of other faces for sure but am not getting their names...wonder where everyone is??
I also remember most of our teachers especially swarupa rani teacher, we used to call her sarpa rani :wink: and Janaki Ram used to tease her all the time :) . Anyways it's nice to hear from you and will be good if we can hear from everyone . Take care.

Regards,
Swathi.
Swathi

wow..swathi....

by sreelatha » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:16 am

Hi swathi..

i am soooo thrilled to find this resposne after such along time..

i had given up on anyone ever responding...and stopped checking this...

i was searching something else on ..google .. :) and found your reply...

great yaaar really wonderful..

i am in touch with jayanthi, lakshmi and saraschandrika

u know what??? mail me at putturi_latha@yahoo.co.in

we can get in touch again...ok???

i hope you get to chk this soon enough!!!!

love,

latha
sreelatha

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends