Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

St. Anthony's high school,Himayathnagar

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

St. Anthony's high school,Himayathnagar

by sitavish » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:22 am

Hi all

For fun sake I am looking for my old classmates. I passed out in 88.(10E). Some of my classmates were B. Radhika,B. Archana (both of them are cousins), Pavani Reddy( one of the school head girls), Meera reddy, S. Archana, VR Sita, Anuradha, A. Aruna. Some of the boys were D. Praveen, TLN Anil, Ganesan, Mahendar. I wish I could remember more names. Anyone who wishes to get in touch may mail me at chanvish@gmail.com.
sitavish

madhavi looking for pummy

by madhavi looking for pummy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:01 am

Hi All,

My name is madhavi. I was looking for a guy named pummy from st.anthony's high school in himayathnagar 90 batch (10th class). His actual name is praveen kumar and his sister's name is latha madhavi. He is the son of telugu teacher there. If anyone knows this guy please email me at madhavi_chandran@countrywide.com. Thanks
madhavi looking for pummy

St. Anthony's high school, Himayatnagar 88 batch

by its-me » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:57 pm

Hi! Sita,

I was in XD , 88 batch. My classmates were M.R Sunitha (Head mistress daughter), Archana, Kavitha, Shanti, Madhavi and ofcourse endless Srilatha (s) and Aparna (S) and Sridevis (s). Then there were Sita and Gita in my class (they were science teacher's daughters - I can't remember their names) I think I know Pavani from your class. If its the same Mahendar that we are talking about, he used like his cousin who went to St.Ann's along with me.

I am in CA also! Good olden days...
its-me

Re: St. Anthony's high school,Himayathnagar

by Sita Vishwanathan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 am

Hello...a lot of names you mentioned are familiar. My email is sitavish@gmail.com

Love to hear from you. :D
Sita Vishwanathan

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends