Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 1985 batch X E class

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 1985 batch X E class

by Sharavi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:31 pm

Hello,

Trying to find classmates from the same section.

I remember some of the names.......Subodh, Harish, Soumya, Aparna, Rajesh etc.

Hoping to find someone,

Sharavi.
Sharavi

Re: St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 1985 batch X E class

by yeddu » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:17 am

hi

are you from Ashok Nagar :lol:

yeddu
yeddu

by Sharavi » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Yes i am , who is this?
Sharavi

by yeddu » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:39 am

did u study in KOTI WOMENS COLLEGE :lol:

yeddu
yeddu

by Rakesh Naidu » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi Sharavi:

This is Rakesh here. I am not too sure if you would remember me but we studied in the same class and section at Anthony's.

You would be glad to know that some of our old mates from the school have created a group in google and are in touch with each ther for some time.

You sure can get to talk to Subodh, Harish, Rajesh, Kedar and Sandesh here (and the we are looking for a few more to join in)

Be great to hear from you.

My mail id:
rakesh_naidu@yahoo.com
rockynaidu@gmail.com
Cel:(India) - 98490 92930

Rakesh
Rakesh Naidu

by sandesh » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:03 am

Hi Sharavi,

This is Sandesh. I was your class mate at St'Anthony's High School, Himayat Nagar. Rakesh, Subodh, Harish,Kedar, Naresh, Vinod, Asim and my self are trying to locate all the guys & gals of our E section. We are in Hyderabad only.

If possible please contact on the below number.

0091 - 09949778225 or my E - Mail Id is tsandesh@hotmail.com.

Sandesh.
sandesh

by varda » Sat May 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Hi All,
Is any one aware of anyone from Xth F - 85 passout Batch? - Srikar Rao, Narayana Rao, Leena pandith, Sunitha Battacharya, Kannan, vivek pandey, sudhakar jadhav, vikram mehta to mention some of them!!!
In case you find any contact please do email me at dbavarda@yahoo.co.in
Thanks for ur help!!
Regards
Varda :)
varda

by SindhuA kumar nee Menon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi varda,
this is Sindhu menon of ur X-F.I donot knw if u'd remember me....Am in tch with Rajeswari,Sita and Anupama and Hamsa...where r u and wot r u doing?pls keep in tch a.My email Id is aksn70@hotmail.com.
Regds
Sindhu
SindhuA kumar nee Menon

by SindhuA kumar nee Menon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi Sharavi!
do u remember me?we were together till class 5.do u remember our walks back home after school....splly when we would stop at a particular shop to buy kadala undai?Grt to hear from you!pls keep in tch.R u on FB? my email id is aksn70@hotmail.com.r u in tch with any of ur classmates...Soumya Ranga,E.V.Rama,Subodh nair.....pls email me with all ur details....
regds
Sindhu
SindhuA kumar nee Menon

by sitavish » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 am

Hi! My name is Sita Vishwanathan. My neighbor from my younger days, V. Prabhavathi was from 85 10E batch. Also I know A. Vijayalakshmi, KB Narayan, Rekha and Rama. Prabhavathi is in Cary NC, and Narayan is in UK. Vijayalakshmi is a professor in Deccan Medical college.

Rgds
Sita
sitavish

by Sudhaker Jadhav » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 am

Hey Guys...

I am so excited to see you all here....after 25 long years....dont you think it a good time to meet in hyderabad and celebrate our reunion after 25 years....for those who dont remember me...i was in the E section till 6th and then moved to F section from 7th onwards...hey sindhu i still rem me...sharvi doesnt seems to recollect me although i had buzzed her on linkedin...any ways i am in touch with subodh, sandesh, kedar, rajeshkella, vikram mehta, srikant gh, sajjan, rajesh deshpande, sajjan, narender chandnani....so guys lets plan out an alumini meet. you can contact me sudhakerjadhav@yahoo.com

Lets keep in touch.
Sudhaker Jadhav

by varda » Tue May 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi Sudhakar,
Quite excited to see your message (though a bit late). I am Varda one of the last benchers -- nice to know that you are in touch with so many chaps. I used to visit your house quite often before we leave for the gaganmahal inter-class cricket match!!!! I will email you. Lets keep in touch and yea, plan a get together if possible.
Cheers
Varda
varda

by Ravi Goud » Wed May 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi All
I will introduce myself. My name is Ravi Goud. Most of my friends call me as Goud in school days. I was in Section E in St. Anthonys. I passed X class in 1985. Most of the names I see here sound familiar. I Remember Rakesh very well (not sure if he remembers me). Rakesh and I used to fight a lot. Some friends I know are Subodh, Usha (used to compete with them for first rank), Rajesh, V Mahendar, Hafeez (he had automobile spare parts showroom). Subodh and I were actually benchmates also. Used to sit in the last bench on right side. Well lets see if someone remembers me.

Right now I am in USA in Boston. I am in USA for last 11 years. If any of you guys are in Boston, MA area, please send me the details. We will meet sometime.

Bye
Goud
Ravi Goud

by Goud » Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Some more names. Vinodh and Asim used to live in narayanguda in lane right next to Srinivas theatre. Vinodh had big tailor shop. Asim was Mithun Chakraborthy fan and Vinodh was Jeetendras fan. I was Rajesh Khannas fan. We used to fight about our heros and call nick names to tease others heros. I kind of remember Prabhavathi. She used to be a tall girl. There was one guy by name Vasudev Jhadav also. Kedar came to USA sometime I guess.

Goud
Goud

by Facebook Group 1985 Batch » Thu May 20, 2010 4:37 am

I have opened a group on Facebook for the 1985, St.Anthony's batch.
Please search on Facebook or to receive an invitation, please email
me at kjanwadker@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kedar Janwadker (10th F)
Facebook Group 1985 Batch

by vijayashree patnam » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi Sharavi and other XE friends and classmates of mine at St Anthonys high school.
If anyone remembers I am vijayshree. I used to sit in 3rd or 4th row on right side along with srirekha. Interesting to find some of you connected. Reply if anyones browsing.

Bye Vijaya
vijayashree patnam

by Prasad » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 am

Hello friends- I am from the 1985 batch as well, but from A section. Some of the names you mentioned in this post are very familiar - Subodh, Narayan, Srikar, Sita, and others. Also I remember our teachers - Ms. Vasanthi (Chemistry), Ms. Elizabeth (Math), Ms. Nimbalkar (Math), Ms. Lalitha (Biology), Ms. Urmila(Hindi), Ms. Kamakshi (Head Mistress), Mr. G. Reddy (Principal) Ms. Sabitha Rao (English and Biology). I can't remember who taught us Physics and Social Studies. Nostaligic days! Wonderful Days! Anyone know where Uma is from Section D? After St. Anthony's I did my Inter from St. Mary's Junior College and then B.Tech from JNTU and came to US for M.S. and Ph.D. I have been in the US for last 19 years, and presently working as an Associate Professor at Clemson University in South Carolina. Its good to see some of you are still active on this chat and I would love to hear from you! If any of you know fellow Section A students from 1985 batch, I will appreciate very much if you can pass on their info to me.
Prasad

Re: St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 1984 batch X D class

by chitra » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi
This is chitra from class X D of 1984 batch. My classmates were Latha,Aruna,Vandana,Kalpana, Rajini priya etc. Anyone from this class or knows me-contact me on bharatchitra@yahoo.co.uk
chitra

by Ruthju » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi. I'm also from class X D of 1985 batch.Thanks you Kedar Janwadker for invitation!
Ruthju

by St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 198 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:22 am

Hey there,this is Frankyh,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here ,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.
St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 198

Re: St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 1983 batch X E class

by D.N.SHANKAR » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi Friends this is D.N.Shankar from ST.anthonys high school himaythnagar and i hope to get in touch with old friends n my bench mate manohar,G.sridhar and many more.It was fun those days some good friends met some time n some are still meeting but hectic life style has made things very difficult to spare time kamesh.n,sreedhar,l.srinivas reddy. g.ravi.praveen. vinay, srivathsava, bharat,nagaraj,c.srinivas and many we have a blog in yahoo kindly look into that and my mail id is nagashankar91@gmail.com
D.N.SHANKAR

Re: St.Anthony High School HimayathNagar 1985 batch X E clas

by alluri nikhil » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 pm

guys u can catch ur old frnds & also can see some of our schools events ,pics i.e st.anthonys high school
just go to this link in facebook:-
https://www.facebook.com/stanthonyshigh ... mayatnagar
alluri nikhil

by hi » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 am

Hi
I am sunitha reddy. Not sure if anyone remembers me from 1985 batch XE class.
hi

by Dear All » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 pm

I am Rajkumari, I am from XE 1985 batch. I used to sit in the last row along with Subhashini, Ruquia Mahmood. Some of my classmates are Rakesh Naidu, subodh kumar, s.rajesh, harish, Burhanuddin, kailash soni, c.Anand, Soumya Ranga, EVV Rama, Prabhavathi, Sharavi, Vijayalaxmi, Vijayasree, anita,M.Revathi. I live in Hyderabad,you can reach me at rajkumari_i@yahoo.com or on FB-Rajkumari Achanta
Dear All

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends