Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

looking for class mates of 1983 batch daffodils high school

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

looking for class mates of 1983 batch daffodils high school

by jaweedsiddiqi » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:05 pm

looking for my old friends with whom I spend golden days of my life. there names are as follows krishna, manoj kumar sarawgi, rajesh agarwal, mukesh jain, rajesh jain, rehana sultana, rahela kulsum, asra fathima, afsha fathima, reena waghray, padmashree, banu daya, venu gopal, dheer charan wadood siddiqi, massiuddin, we are 17 friends living in jeddah of same section who i spend 8 years in this school.
jaweedsiddiqi

Re: looking for class mates of 1983 batch daffodils high school

by Asfia » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 am

I am from 1983 batch even i am looking for my friends Rina Waghray, Padmasree etc. I think Jaweed i remember you, if I am not wrong you had sister too in Daffodils. I reside in Toronto Canada I remember my school days, will love to have contact with my classmates. I do have contact with Saleem teacher i think she use to teach S.Studies. As well as Mrs. Freny's daughters they are related to my inlaws!
Asfia

by RinaW » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi Asfia

This is Rina. I live in Plano TX now. You can email me at hsehgal@yahoo.com and we will be in touch.
RinaW

by Ranjit » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:10 am

Hi all ex daffodilites
i am from the 1986 batch,wish i cud get back in touch with any of my old friends and classmates
Ranjit

by Jaweed Ahmed » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Asfia wrote:I am from 1983 batch even i am looking for my friends Rina Waghray, Padmasree etc. I think Jaweed i remember you, if I am not wrong you had sister too in Daffodils. I reside in Toronto Canada I remember my school days, will love to have contact with my classmates. I do have contact with Saleem teacher i think she use to teach S.Studies. As well as Mrs. Freny's daughters they are related to my inlaws!

Asak Asfia, this is jaweed ahmed, who used to live in Malakpet, Hyderabad and studied in your 1983 batch, hope you remember me, anyways, my email id is jaweedahmed_sa@yahoo.com look forward to hear from you soon. Regards, Jaweed Ahmed
Last edited by JaweedAhmed67 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaweed Ahmed

by Jaweed Ahmed » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm

RinaW wrote:Hi Asfia

This is Rina. I live in Plano TX now. You can email me at hsehgal@yahoo.com and we will be in touch.

Hi Rina, this is jaweed ahmed studied in 1983 batch, hope you remember me, anyways, my email id is jaweedahmed_sa@yahoo.com look forward to hear from you soon. Regards, Jaweed Ahmed
Last edited by JaweedAhmed67 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaweed Ahmed

by Jaweed Ahmed » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:12 pm

jaweedsiddiqi wrote:looking for my old friends with whom I spend golden days of my life. there names are as follows krishna, manoj kumar sarawgi, rajesh agarwal, mukesh jain, rajesh jain, rehana sultana, rahela kulsum, asra fathima, afsha fathima, reena waghray, padmashree, banu daya, venu gopal, dheer charan wadood siddiqi, massiuddin, we are 17 friends living in jeddah of same section who i spend 8 years in this school.

Asak Jaweed Saab, there are other friends are missing too in your above list, hope you remember them including me. Regards, Jaweed Ahmed
Jaweed Ahmed

Re: looking for class mates of 1983 batch daffodils high sch

by M.A.Wadood Siddiqui » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

ASAK, Jaweed Siddiqui, this is wadood siddiqui, just now i had a glance at your post and very much to find my name in your list which you have mentioned. It's an very old post, i'm not sure you will check it again or not. Anyhow GOD willing we will come in touch dwith each other and all of our classmates very soon. I have last met you alongwith masiuddin at a hotel in narayanguda, i think the name of that hotel was 'light of asia' if iam not wrong.But, unfortunately we lost contact very soon. I think that was year 1986. Of our all classmates only masiuddin was in touch with me until 1992, when he left for Muscat.Please let me know your email ID so that we will be in touch. iam waiting for your response.
M.A.Wadood Siddiqui

Re: looking for class mates of 1983 batch daffodils high sch

by jaweedsiddiqi » Sat May 18, 2013 8:10 am

M.A.Wadood Siddiqui wrote:ASAK, Jaweed Siddiqui, this is wadood siddiqui, just now i had a glance at your post and very much to find my name in your list which you have mentioned. It's an very old post, i'm not sure you will check it again or not. Anyhow GOD willing we will come in touch dwith each other and all of our classmates very soon. I have last met you alongwith masiuddin at a hotel in narayanguda, i think the name of that hotel was 'light of asia' if iam not wrong.But, unfortunately we lost contact very soon. I think that was year 1986. Of our all classmates only masiuddin was in touch with me until 1992, when he left for Muscat.Please let me know your email ID so that we will be in touch. iam waiting for your response.

wadood, my mail id sjaweedsiddiqi@hotmail.com , jaweedsiddiqi@yahoo.com my cell no: 00966-507639987 ksa, 0091-9296802945 india my mother will attend in my absence in india. Sorry after a long time I visit this site.
jaweedsiddiqi

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends