Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

In Search of St. Paul's High School - Colleagues

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

In Search of St. Paul's High School - Colleagues

by Bahbood Ali Khan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

Hello My School Classmates!

I am 1969 batch high school graduated from St.Paul High School (Hyderguda) & would like to know the welfare of my colleagues for example Harkchand, Yousuf, Ahmed Mohiuddin, Sikandar, Sajid, Chandu Patel, Malik .... sorry for not naming my other colleagues as mind is presently unable to grasp their names.

Please e-mail to me at bakhan@kfupm.edu.sa, bakhan53@gmail.com and I would be delighted to know your welfare and the welfare of our remaining colleagues.

Yours Well-Wisher
Bro.Bahbood
Bahbood Ali Khan

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends