Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

OLD STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL -AL RIAZ HYDERGUDA

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

OLD STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL -AL RIAZ HYDERGUDA

by Manzoor Qader » Thu May 06, 2010 2:23 pm

I am an old student of International High School which was located in Hyderguda near St. Paul's High School. I am from class 10th of 1985. The principal's name was Dr. Rahimuddin Kemal and his wife's name was Dr. Asema Kemal who sadly passed away some 2 years back.

Let us gather all old students of this school which is no more.
Manzoor Qader

Re: OLD STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL -AL RIAZ HYDERGUDA

by Tauseef Nizam Ahmed » Sun May 16, 2010 10:03 pm

I am from the same batch. I currently live in Toronto, Canada

Tauseef
Tauseef Nizam Ahmed

by Manzoor Qader » Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 am

Welcome to the forum Tauseef. Let us hope we are able to gather our old class and school mates. Nothing like meeting old school mates and reliving our good old sweet memories.
Manzoor Qader

by shakeel amer » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:25 pm

dear Manzoor Quader, im an alumni of International school, our batch was of 1986 Manzoor Mustafa ( i think he was your younger brother) was my class mate, if im right you were a year senior to us Ayub , Masood, Roma were your class mates ... because her younger sister Sona was in our class ..hope you remember Mrs Mehta her kids rohan and rohit rohan was two years elder and rohit a year junior ..it is nice we will collectively try and get our school mates connected..its been years ..and were the best years, i still remember we used to have plays on the big stage we had below the "jamun" tree little away from Dr Kemals office, and the tanks where we used to go and drink water after lunch ...i still have not forgotten the face of our piano teacher tough her name has skipped my memory .. i wish our school remained the same in that old AL-RIAZ building and im sure it would have been among the best schools of today ..as Dr Asima Kemal is a name still remembered among good acadamecian and schools like Vidyaranya and Chaitanya used to take her advice (of course i came to know regarding all this recently as know them personally ...25 students per class for personalised attention was her concept...a great psychiatrist and a great human being.. who used to allow the "special" children(a term being used now a days )to be a part of class with other children i think i can go writing about MY SCHOOL because it gave me the personality which opens doors for me i salute my school...love you International School...!!!
shakeel amer

by Manzoor Qader » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Dear Shakeel,

Of course I remember you. I am presently in Jeddah and was in touch with your classmate in school - Sadiq Razzaq when he was in Jeddah. He is now back in Hyd.

It was really nice to hear from you. I started this in the year 2010 so that I could gather all our schoolmates irrespective of which class they are from. But nobody ever replied, that is till you did.

You might have noticed that Tauseef, my classmate is also on this forum. I have told my brother Manzoor Mustafa who is at present in Hyd. about getting a reply. He was also with me in Jeddah till 2006.

When I was last in Hyd in the year 2008 I met Dr. Kemal and he still remembers me. It was a very sad meeting. He is all alone but alhamdulillah very active. I had even met him once when Late Dr. Asima Kemal was alive. As far as I remember you are related to them in some way.

I havent been able to locate much friends here but there is another website where I did find a lot of juniors if I am right. The site is http://www.batchmates.com Like you said let us try to bring all old mates back on board. SALUTE TO OUR SCHOOL !!!!!!
Manzoor Qader

Re: OLD STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL -AL RIAZ HYDER

by Safi Quadri - 1994 Batch » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 am

Folks - We have a very active group for International High School on Facebook and have been able to get in touch with quite a few folks. I was in the 94 batch. We have been able to locate Lubna maam (not sure if she was around by the time you graduated)

Please join the group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/111448392256378/

Hope to see you guys there :)
Safi Quadri - 1994 Batch

Re: OLD STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL -AL RIAZ HYDER

by Ralph Hart » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:54 pm

I am not from that country but it is really good to see those old student having a alumni or some kind of gathering its amazing you know.
Ralph Hart

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends