Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Advance Training in Game Development on Google’s Android

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Advance Training in Game Development on Google’s Android

by Prime Bit Solutions Hyd » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Course Name: Advance Training in Game Development on Google’s Android

Course Code: PBS_GOG_002

Course Duration: 60 Days

Course Fees:

Contact Us;- [M:- +91 8790059362 ] [L:- 040 40181104 ]

E-mail Us:- training@primebitsolutions.com

Deployment options:
Instructor-led Regular Classroom Training, Instructor-led Regular Online Training.

Customized it:
We can customize the course contents and course duration according to your Requirement. We can help you to identifying those needs and specifications.
Prerequisite:
Delegates should have a basic understanding of Java and Android
Course Descriptions:
Module 1: Basic of Android Gaming
This Module provides the first step to set up a Linux system for hybrid game compilation, including fetching the Android source, extracting device system libraries, setting up a custom compilation tool chain, custom compilation scripts, plus details on setting up the Eclipse IDE .

Module 2: Compiling Native Codes on Android
In this module you will learn how to combine Java and C code in an elegant manner by building a simple Java application on top of a native library. You will learn exciting concepts about the Java Native Interface (JNI) and the API used to combine Java and C in a single unit, including how to load native libraries, how to use the native keyword, how to generate the JNI headers, plus all about method signatures, Java arrays vs. C arrays, invoking Java methods, compiling and packing the product, and more./p>
Module 3: Building Java Game
This module is the first in a series to explore pure Java gaming with a real-world game dubbed Space Blaster. The goal of this game is to maneuver (using your finger tips or the keyboard) a space ship through a field of meteors. This module will teach you how to build custom XML-based linear layout, how to use an abstract class and timer tasks to simulate a simple game loop, how to invalidate views within a non-UI thread, how to load sprites and sounds from the project resources, plus drawing techniques such as sprite animations, drawing simple objects, and setting style and color using the Paint object.

Module 4: Drawing Polygon on Android Canvas
This module will teach you all about drawing polygon sprites on the Android canvas. This is a somewhat difficult technique due to the lack of polygon support in the Android API. The Module relies on the high portability of the Java language to bring polygon code from the J2SE API into the Android API to ultimately create Asteroids. As you may have noticed, this is a mostly Polygon-based game. Other interesting topics include game life cycle steps, initialization, draw, and update physics, responding to key and touch events, plus testing on the device emulator.

Module 5: 3G Graphics with Open GL and JNI
This Module deals with 3D graphics with OpenGL. It presents a neat trick I stumbled on by coincidence that allows for mixing OpenGL API calls in both Java and C. This concept is illustrated by using the 3D cubes sample provided by Google to demonstrate OpenGL in pure Java and hybrid modes. This trick could open a new frontier of 3D development for Android with the potential to bring a large number of 3D PC games to the platform with enormous savings in development costs and time.

Module 6: Android Game Continued
This Module demonstrates how Java and C can coexist harmoniously and includes topics such as the basic game architecture (showing how the Java and C components fit together), resource handlers for sound, music, key and touch events, how to use JNI to cascade graphics information, video buffers, and sound/music requests back to Java, plus compilation and testing.
Real Time Live project will be implemented using Software emulator and Hardware devices in our R&D Labs.
Prime Bit Solutions Hyd

Re: Advance Training in Game Development on Google’s Android

by Gordon » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Are there any fans of unblocked games here? Well I`d be glad to have a talk with anybody considering cool games, you see, it`s my favourite topic, it`s always been, in particular, I`d like to talk to somebody who plays Tank Trouble, there are some things I can`t cope with, maybe you could advise me any strategies or something like that? I`d e grateful, write me back please guys!
Gordon

Return to Announcements