Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Beautiful Website to Learn Holy Quran By Self

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Beautiful Website to Learn Holy Quran By Self

by Hyderabadresponse » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Dear All

Please visit this website which is very useful for learning Holy Quran very easy and in multiple options to choose by Brother Dr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem .The courses are absolutely free
[url]
.www.understandquran.com.home.html[/url]

If you have any kind of problem in downloading or accessing the content mail me for a suggestion , being an IT guy i can provide some help

Already i am providing remote login help for some basic courses

Brother AbdulAzeez is using a very beautiful concept of memorizing tool from this following website
http://www.mind-map.com

Request: Please provide your kids with some useful soft wares which can bring positive changes in there individual personalities instead of making them busy with useless violent full pc games and movies which contains nude and semi nude images and intentions

I have seen many of our elders gifting costly P2Ps ,XBOX ,Playstations which are the devils creations yes they are see the facts in USA where there are number of shootouts ,crazy stunts involving school kids.

Dont ignore your beautiful religion and take its teachings so easy . See the Economical situation of so called super powers kneeling down to there knees . See the real facts of economical situation around the world Video lectures by Dr.Zahid Hamid Saab http://hyderabadcomputerservices.google ... eelectures

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Please provide your kids and you all also with this course which is mashallah too good and its absolutely free.

The direct link to download this courses in different languages is

.www.understandquran.com.courses.short-course.html

if you want to download the complete cd link please install first a download program called flash get
.www.flashget.com.index_en.htm

with this program you can download big files slowly and completely. If any of you don't have internet connection at home , than please contact the address provided at understanding at Hyderabad or else you can demand from me ( not request) i will inshallah arrange to make copies of the cd and delivery it to your homes ( anybody if interested to make copies of this courses and distribute can do it BrotherDr. Abdulazeez Abdulraheem has given permission for everyone of us to distribute this courses . So let us at least do this much contribution by making copies of this courses and distribute to as many families as we can ,specially in our Muslim schools in our Hyderabad city. Please let me know if you have any schools in your locality so that we can send this course cds to all
Hyderabadresponse

Re: Beautiful Website to Learn Holy Quran By Self

by Jamal » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Assalamu alai-kum

I am Jamal Mohideen living in Belgium. I am interested in the Basic and Full course books and CD.
My mother tongue is Tamil and am proficient in English.

Could you provide me the books and CDs for Basic and Full course in Tamil/English.

Also, is it possible to send the books and CD to Belgium. I will pay the money for the books and CD, also the speed post charges.

Also, if you have the tamil translation of Al-Quraan (King Faud University), please send me.

If you need more information please drop me a mail with your contact number, I will contact you.

Jazakallahu Khair

- Jamal (jamalm@gmail.com)
Jamal

Re: Beautiful Website to Learn Holy Quran By Self

by alikhan0 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Assalam O Alaikum,

"The Prophet (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him) Said, The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn The Quran

and teach it."

http://Www.SchoolQuran.com is the best Quran Learning for Kids Platform for people living at

distances facing problems to get a reliable source for their Islamic Education. We

provide services for Basic Learn Quran with Tajweed, Memorization of Quran, Hadith

Course and Memorization of Salah and Islamic Dua’s according to Quran and Sunnah of

Hazrat Muhammad (Choicest blessing and peace be upon him). We have experienced, committed, motivated and professional

online tutors available for students of all ages.

Regards,
http://Www.SchoolQuran.com
alikhan0

Return to Announcements