Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Free demo on career, communication and online jobs

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Free demo on career, communication and online jobs

by Krishna » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello friends,

I am going to conduct a free DEMO session on the importance of communication, personality development, subject knowledge, job opportunities in reputed firms, facing interview successfully and working from home on legitimate jobs/projects using the Internet in various areas such as web design, internet marketing, search engine optimization, link building, articles writing and submission, building flash games etc

Here are the dates of demo session:

28-03-10

03-04-10

04-04-10

During the demo, I will be glad to answer any questions you may have in the above mentioned areas and will provide a lot of credible and useful information to help you shape your career.

Address will be disclosed via phone/email once you show interest and reply to this message.

Attending the DEMO session is absolutely free of cost. If you are not interested, kindly pass this information to your near and dear and I look forward to receiving you soon.

Regards,

Krishna

Note: To show your interest and know the address, kindly reply to this post and provide your email address and (or) phone number

Regards,

Krishna
Krishna

Re: Free demo on career, communication and online jobs

by Sekhar Akula » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 am

Hi,

I'm Interested, please let me know the venue.

Regards,
Rajasekhar A.
Sekhar Akula

by Sekhar Akula » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 am

Sekhar Akula

by Amar » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:09 am

I send an email to you. Plz check it
Amar

by post a lnk » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:55 am

If you are experienced from McDonalds or Kentucky and your age is about 21 please apply as mentioned above; so that I can review your resume

sara
post a lnk

Return to Announcements