Tuesday, 21 May 2024 »  Login
in

YReach - Be Inspired (Bloggers' Meet)

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

YReach - Be Inspired (Bloggers' Meet)

by Pranusha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi Friends,

I would like to share some information about Bloggers' Meet which is organized by YReach. YReach is a search platform for everything that is local presenting "Be Inspired" (Bloggers' Meet)- an interactive motivational workshop with celeb host KRISHNA SAGAR on 13th November at Prasad Labs, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Opp. Cinemax. I have registered and attending for the event and I suggest you all to register.This is once in a lifetime opportunity! don't miss it. Register for the event at http://www.yreach.com/hyderabad/news/be-inspired.html or you can call 040 45678910.
Pranusha

Return to Announcements