Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

hairloss in small areas of head

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by hair transplant » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 pm

good news for those who have a patchy hair loss on their head.get treated for hairloss in very very nominal charges(inaugural offer)by fue only technique(latest method of medical /surgical)management of baldness.by experienced qualified doctor,member of hair society of india ,we have separate clinic for female hair loss patients.need not worry about hair loss.consult free for any hair loss problem at clinic in heart of the city hyderabad.11am to 2pm only.
http://www.hairdoctorindia.com
note:if you contact with reference of fullhyd.com get instant 35% discount in the procedure
hair transplant

Re: hairloss in small areas of head

by amtul » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:05 pm

hello,
Iam a girl of age 23, due to innumerable night outs during my bachelors i have lost my hair, n intense hair fall startd exposing my scalp above forehead not much but easy to make out ma scalp skin...im in search of good doctors at an affordable treatement price with best results so please help me out with this problem as im worried allot...
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully
Amtul
amtul

by hairloss treatment » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 am

Hello
for a proper evaluation and probable plan of treatment ,either surgical or medical,our clinic would
would suggest you to send us a digital pic of your hairloss area by email or any other queries at
doctor@hairdoctorindia.com
wish u good & healthy hair
hairloss treatment

Return to Announcements