Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Need someone knowing English and Telugu

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Need someone knowing English and Telugu

by Orton » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 am

Need a partner to work with my internship project for 3 weeks approx. Would like to have him or her from this coming Monday(30-04-2012) . It would involve some travelling within Hyderabad,some calls and lots of interactions. Will let you know on the details on contacting me. It is a market study project for management trainees. If anyone interested please contact on 7893392302
Orton

Re: Need someone knowing English and Telugu

by Orton » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 am

This is a real time project run for a company(details will be revealed on contacting). I am an MBA student from IIM Rohtak. You can also contact me on rohancenaoarton@yahoo.co.in
Orton

Return to Announcements