Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Telecom Protocol Testing course in Hyderabad

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Telecom Protocol Testing course in Hyderabad

by pprem » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi There,

I am from chennai and planning to do Telecom Testing Course in hyd. Can anyone suggest me a good institute for this course and if any one have attended this course, please share your experience . and between am planning to join in Tcloud Technologies in ameerpet. how is this institute. ? Please give your valuable response on this. Thanks guys
pprem

Re: Telecom Protocol Testing course in Hyderabad

by amitab » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi Dear,

I must suggest you to go to primebit solutions in hyderabad as this is the most trusted company and in the end also provides lots of help in jobs..
Mine friends and myself has got placed in very gud companies with the help of the tutors and the assistance,guidance i got in prime bit solutions.

If you want to go in north side than primebit solutions same branch is in delhi by name of overall network solutions visit there.
amitab

Return to Announcements