Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

your plans for 2013

Have an event to announce? Need people for something? Here is Hyderabad's biggest noticeboard! Check out what's on in town!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

your plans for 2013

by Shaikh bhai of Dubai » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Happy 2013 ;)

Requesting all Fullhyd Folks to present their plans or resolutions for this new year, please try to be sober and genuine..

First Me:
1. make good amount of money this year; help my children in their studies; gift a house to my wife; planning to start an NGO School for poor Children age 6-10 yrs...

Best wishes to Kishore and the Gang at Fullhyd
Shaikh bhai of Dubai

Re: your plans for 2013

by Kishore » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:41 am

Thank you, Shaikh. Happy 2013 to you, too.

You have some pretty nice resolutions for 2013. I resolve to make some money, too :). And to eat healthy food and on time :). Cheers,
Kishore

Re: your plans for 2013

by jeff » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm

lovely hope you achieve everything this year
jeff

Return to Announcements