Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Are the hotels in Hyd blind

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Yadav » Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:30 am

I think the hoteliers ( most of them including the
Irani cafes) are blind and no sense at all. They buy milk from the guys who pose as if they they are getting the milk from cattle. But, it is not true. More than 75% of the milk supplied to the hotels is hand made. Handmade means they mix a cheap milk powder with any available and supply to the hotels in cans. You can witness this at the Balanagar cross roads and Parade grounds bus stops in the mornings. Those fellows will be inserting their dirty sweaty hands into the milk cans to mix the powder and test it for the correct thickness.
This is common house hold activity on the city outskirts in all the families doing milk business.
Some thing needs to be done here. Either dont drink chai or stop this nonsense.
Yadav

by Pasha » Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:30 am

Dear Yadav: Don\'t forget the chain effects. 1. We got to realize how many \'GHARIBS\' live on chai. 2. Corruption in all Govt. agencies permits this to happen. 3. WHO CARES - Attitude. And all this begins with \"CIVIC SENSE\" at the primary education level and at home. I\'m doing my bit, to improve the society in Hyderbad. If we all start small org. in every galli, fulfill our civic duties we might get there in the next 5 years.
Pasha

by Rana » Thu Feb 21, 2002 12:30 am

Yadav brought out a good topic for discussion. Yes. Something needs to be done. This is a sort of cheating. Hoteliers can themselves mix milk they want from the powder with good water. Why should they pay to any Tom who says that the milk is fresh, when it is not.

And Pasha, I agree to your concerns. And my Kudos to you for your efforts in your own way. But why dont the hotel guys open their eyes to this cheating. They could get better powder or better milk from a Dairy farm, instead of talking milk from these guys who dont know the meaning of cleanliness.
Rana

by Pasha » Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:30 am

Hey Rana!
What the eyes don\'t see the heart doesn\'t feel. Don\'t forget that. Hygene is something that has to come from the heart. Literacy & Civic sense is the most important. The only thing that can camouflage Literacy & Civic Sense is MONEY. Bribes. Can you STOP this then you can STOP everything. Stop BRIBES & Start Educating & Creating Jobs for everybody. Start Paying TAXES. Ask for RECIEPTS. Where do you want me stop. Rana & Yadav..its a long long list.
Pasha

by kanta rao » Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:30 am

what more can u expect from a 2.5 rs tea??
kanta rao

by Rana » Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:30 am

By the way, what social service are you doing Pasha. People who talk beautiful dont work that much. Hope you are not like that. Yadav had raised a good point and you are just twisting and turning it instead of thinking on that dierction. You words are just too idealistic, but unprecedented in this topic. Let us think and suggest what can be done, not just throw some words.
And Kanta Rao, for Rs 2.5 you are ready to accept any nonsense. Do you?. Why do you accept the facts because they are cheap. You cant see clear drinking water in the Irani Cafes. Because it is free, would you just close your eyes and drink what ever is given to you.?
Rana

by chaiwala » Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:30 am

These gowlis are mixing water in white chalk and selling it.no wonder tea is not the same anymore in Hyd.just look everyday how may thousands have stomach ache and diarreah..I dont know how the hell you spell it.but the doctors and medical shops do good business.
chaiwala

Return to Local Problems/Issues