Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Pollution

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Pollution

by Neelesh Vithlani » Tue Jan 23, 2001 12:30 am

Pollution on the roads in Hyd. is getting worse. Above all the drivers of polluting vehicles are oblivous of the menace they are causing. Solution: their exhaust pipes be twisted to the front belching the smoke on their faces so they can see!
Neelesh Vithlani

Pollution

by babloo9@aol.com » Fri Feb 02, 2001 12:30 am

Glad someone finally commented on the \"obnoxious\" state of air quality in Hyderabad. I was visiting for two weeks until jan 26th and the apathy towards environment and pollution control was painful. There seems to be utter disregard for environmental degradation. What good is it to dwell in false pride (Hi-tech city...bla...bla...bla) when the basic infrastructure is degrading as fast as fast can be? Shame on us all!
babloo9@aol.com

Pollution

by Satya Gokhale » Sun Feb 04, 2001 12:30 am

More than the quality of the air, it\'s the quality of the people - I\'ve taken care of my exhaust pipe. How many others can say that?
Satya Gokhale

Pollution

by Mafhusudan Rao » Sun Feb 04, 2001 12:30 am

i agree with that - the solution is most of the time that - let\'s each work our way towards cleaning our own vehicles, especially the ones who got them earluer.
Mafhusudan Rao

Pollution

by satya » Sun Feb 04, 2001 12:30 am

someone should get the apsrtc to task - the buses are big polluters. and the lorries - all these big vehicles. you get to understand that when you are stranded near its exhuast pipes on a road. why don\'t the rules apply to rthem?
satya

Return to Local Problems/Issues