Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Goondas taking over hyderabad

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by sanjay » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:30 am

I have just talked to my dad and he complained that a guy has set up a mechanic shop in front of our house and makes lot of sound in the day as if trying to put pressure or put stress on my family.my dad is retired and stays at home and i dont know why they are pressuring him.
when he complained to the authorities.it seems the authorities are taking no-objection certificates from the other house holds whereas these kind of shops should not be in the residential areas.I was trying to find the police commisioners mail or address to contact him.but, as i could not find the address i am using this site to send my note.I also want the police to look into if somebody is sponsoring this kind of nuisance to scare my parents as we two brothers are out of the country or if there is some other reason.My address in India is
H.no: 1-6-39, Musheerabad,
Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh- 500 048.
If somebody finds the commisioner\'s mail or the
Ministers mail or the Chief ministers address,can please somebody forward the mail! Thanks for the same.
sanjay

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Sanjay, we know the Inspector General of Police (Human Rights) in Hyderabad, Mr. S V Ramana Murthy. We have written to him with the URL of this board. He might or might not be able to help himself - he is a busy man, and this doesn\'t fall in his jurisdiction - but we are hoping that he\'ll forward it to the relevant officials. We can\'t, of course, post the email address here since it is a personal address. We request other users to pitch in with support too.
The fullhyd.com moderator

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:30 am

Sanjay, I\'m afraid its not going to be easy. Two parties are responsible for this mess. One, MCH for not clearly earmarking areas for residential and business purposes and secondly, your neighbors. They shouldnt have rented the place to a mechanic. You see, most of us have lost civic sense and care little about our neighbors and their rights. Even in upscale neighborhoods you find this problem. Its getting crazier by the day. It beats me, how on earth a person, who builds a beautiful house for say 15-20 lakhs, can be so insensitive that by building a couple of \"Mulgees\" (shops) within the premises, jeopardizes his and his neighbors comfort and peace. If there is a need to rent for financial reasons, cant they find a tenent whose business is not noisy? I am sorry to say this, but I dont see any hope of getting rid of that mechanic. Your dad will have to endure the nuisance. I am trying to recollect the web site address where one can find e-mail addresses of government employees and agencies.....I will post it when I find it.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

by P M V Sai Kumar » Sat Jun 29, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Sanjay,

to find the contact information like telephone numbers and email addresses of all the Ministers, Secretaries, Collectors, Superintendents of Police, and the Chief Minister\'s Office, you can browse http://www.andhrapradesh.com and select \"Key Contacts\". You will be surprised to find every information listed there. Wish you and your family the very best.
P M V Sai Kumar

by Ravi Rajan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:30 am

Hey this is for your information ... act soon coz., if parents are suffering then ... u can go to any extent to get rid of the menace ... mail the CM immediately and also let me know if it served your purpose.

Name Sri N. Chandrababu Naidu
Chief Minister
Office Address Block C, Room No:404, AP Secretariat.
Residence Address H.No.8-2-293/82/A/1310,Road No.65, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-33.
Phone Numbers Office: 040-3234404,040-3452933,040-3456698
Residence: 040-3547824,040-3543872,Assembly:040-3234404
Fax: 040-3546886
EMail : cmap@ap.nic.in
Ravi Rajan

by Ravi Rajan » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:30 am

If you want anymore numbers ... you can always go to this site ...
Let me know ... of any other help ...
http://www.aponline.gov.in/apportal/contact/
Ravi Rajan

by tarun » Tue Jul 02, 2002 12:30 am

I am also facing a similar problem.excellent response from so many on this board.I am really grateful to everybody who have responded.the information u guys have provided is very much useful to me.Thankyou
tarun

by Tapori » Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:47 pm

E Saaaala kai ku much much karta hai itna, tension nai lene ka, tension... nai lene ka, e bheedu apun boldiyana tera problem apun ka problem.. Sunn abhi apun ek bolta hai.. Apna bheedo log hai na unka bhaaai logon se taanka bheedella hai kya? Saaaaaala abhi apun bhaai ko jaake bolega tere baare mein, 2 minat mein saaala bhai ka log aake uska tamboo uqaadh deinge. Apun barobar bolta hai..Tu idarich raineka. Apun aajich usko daal dega.
Tapori

by Sudhir » Wed Jul 03, 2002 12:44 am

Good one, Tapori. Inspite of feeling bad for Sanjay, I had fun reading your comments, its a relief for some one who just stumbled on to the site.
Sudhir

by Shahed » Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:54 pm

A Sudhir... abi tere ku kya boloon bheedu, waan udhar masoom insaanon ko , chote bacchoun ko , ladkiyon ki ijjat loot ke ..jinda kaat kaat ke jala diye re saaale.. HARAAMI KE PILLE , aur saala waan unke liye koi nai bolta, koi nai rota ,..aur naich koi likhta. Kaanoon bhi hijdoun ki maafiq thair ke unko dekhta hai saaallla... Udhar ka hijda log bolta \'Apun ko tumko bachaane ka order nai hai, tum ko ab marna hai , tou maro \' , Saala ! issey accha hai ke naukari chor ke , Chudiyaan pain ke KOTHE pe baith jaaao saalou , Ya Hijdoun ke saath So Jaao. Ye desh ka kuch nai hone ka, Tere ku kuch karna hai to khud kar , ye saala log teri koi madad nai karega , Hijda log hai ye sab Hijda. Kisi aurat ki ijjat lut te dekh ye apna mu pher lega , lekin aage jaake us haraami ka haath nai todega. Abi tere ku kya boloon bheedu apun to saala ek dam Khallasss ho gaya re. Yaan ka logon ka khooon safed ho gaya re, ek dam paani ke jaisa safed ho gaya. Bura dekhte hai, Bura Sunte hai, Bura Kehte hai.... Hey Baapu accha hai tu yaan nai hai so ye sab dekh ke tu phir se mar jaata. Kuch nai hone ka ab is des ka..Goonda raaj hai Saala yaan pe sab Goonda Raaj! Na Istree ki Ijjat Na manavta .. Sab khatam ho gaya hai!! DESH KE RAKSHAK AB BHAKSHAK HO GAYE HAI.
Shahed

by Tapori » Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:01 pm

Aaain ! E bheedu Ye Apna Aatma ismein kaise Ghuss Gaya Yaar ye tou apun ka basha bolra . Lagta hai in bhi apnich jaat ka hai..
Tapori

Re: Goondas taking over hyderabad

by needhelp » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 am

Hi even i need help with an issue similar to this..can someone help me..???
needhelp

by jaasin11 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:13 am

It is a common issue with local residential area. Even I know people like your family who run for help. I feel that police also have a hand behind this because they collect “hafta” from these people and allow them to do business in unpermitted / road side areas. We poor residents need to suffer. They targets senior citizens who stay alone. They knew they are the weaker section and cannot respond back or take any action again them.
jaasin11

by Act Now » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:19 am

@Sanjay:

I am sorry to hear about this mess.

You are not the only one in the boat. We have faced even worse.

Horrible fact is, even authorities did not help us much on this as they claim that politicians are protectors of goondas. So there was littile they could do.

However, i suggest you contact to a local Criminal lawyer and see what rights you hold legally.

If you send me a PM i can prossibly send you more information as i do not want to share those details here in public.
Act Now

by Hydrabad Criminal Cell Contact Details » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

@Sanjay:

Try to contact the Criminal Cell of Hydrabad: ( I got it from a friend)

ADDRESS : CRIME INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT
3rd FLOOR, DGP OFFICE, LAKIDI KA POOL.
HYDERABAD - 500 004
PHONE : +91 40 23240663, 27852274
Cyber Crime : + 91 40 23307256
Women Protection Cell : + 91 40 23320539
FAX : +91 40 23237575

Email Address : info at cidap.gov.in and cidap at cidap.gov.in
Hydrabad Criminal Cell Contact Details

by Bhaimiya » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Thanks for sharing the important information.
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Hydrabad Safe for Expats? » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello,

This is Kevin from Bristol (UK). We are setting up a KPO in Hydrabad. We have taken up Office space near Banjara-hills area. I have to stay there for one year to kick off the whole set-up.

Few of my other college had lot of trouble with crime in Hydrabad. Since i have to settle there with family i am now bit concerned. In case of any problems should i contact British Embessy there?

Is there any British Expat Club in Hydrabad?

Any suggestions for Expats safety measured?

Cheers
Hydrabad Safe for Expats?

by larrytickle » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:15 am

Kevin,
I believe http://www.hytea.org/ is where you can get the information you look for!
larrytickle

by Thanks for Hytea » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:12 am

Kevin,
I believe http://www.hytea.org/ is where you can get the information you look for! Law of Attraction

Hytea looks a good Organisation for Expats. Thanks for the heads up.

I was suggested not to roam much on Old City area as its bit on extreme side. At the same time bit excited to be there for a long time.
Thanks for Hytea

Return to Local Problems/Issues