Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

traffic in hyd !!

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

traffic in hyd !!

by Rahul » Sun May 05, 2002 12:30 am

hey hyd walas, this may be hard ... but the traffic here is bad. You can sum up the whole expereience in \"No Road Sense\". I think apart from the Hindi lingo, biryani and chai ... I feel Hyd walas should strive for safet on Road.
Rahul

traffic in hyd !!

by tarun » Tue May 07, 2002 12:30 am

hydis can do anything except that , u are asking for the most impossible thing to happen in hyderabad , hyderabadis have a deep feeling that driving that way on the roads wud be considered as the best driving. they think they will be the daring and dashing ones on the road if they can knock down atleast one pedestrian a day.it a hopeless city
tarun

traffic in hyd !!

by V. » Tue May 07, 2002 12:30 am

yes, the traffi is very bad. I know from a personal tragic experience. So I implore all of u to pls be careful while driving and avoid lot of distress later.
V.

traffic in hyd !!

by Sonu » Thu May 09, 2002 12:30 am

Yes - There should be some rules that need to be set right for hyderabadis. I love HYD except the traffic. It\'s becomming horrible these days.
Sonu

traffic in hyd !!

by ravi » Thu May 09, 2002 12:30 am

my relatives have been victim to the rash driving in hyderabad , i hate the hyderabadis.they have the least value for human life.the traffic police is nothing less than a dead corpse.the only thing u can find their dictionary id not some traffic terms , it is \'bribery\'.why doesn\'t somebody come and change this rotten govt servants.
ravi

traffic in hyd !!

by Mama Miya » Sun May 12, 2002 12:30 am

Whom do you want to correct it ? Its basically each individual\'s responsiblity isn\'t it. We all expect that someone should do ? BUT WHO is that SOMEONE ?? who will do the hardwork to make you \"THE LORD\" feel comfortable ??

Post on this board three simple things that you would do to help the system get better ??
Mama Miya

Return to Local Problems/Issues