Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Pollution in Hyderabad is Shocking

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Venkat » Fri May 10, 2002 12:30 am

The pollution levels in Hyderabad are shocking..they top the N0x listings. That\'s one topic of discussion.
The other day i had been to secret lake..The lake isn\'t secret anymore.
There are buildings coming up on the banks of the lake,overlooking it.And the lake is getting polluted, with effluents being dumped into it.
What the hell can we do about it?
Venkat

by hardcoder » Fri May 10, 2002 12:30 am

yes sir i agree
hardcoder

by Caviar » Sat May 11, 2002 12:30 am

I think the owners of highly polluting vehicles(mostly private ambassador taxis and all govt vehicles)should be fined heavily(or caned in public if possible) for damaging the ecological balance just to save a few pennies.
Caviar

Return to Local Problems/Issues