Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

TATA Broadass..opse!! Broadband SUXXXXXXX

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

TATA Broadass..opse!! Broadband SUXXXXXXX

by D-Rage-S » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:16 am

Boy o boy this experience of mine with tata....

Since I work with HSBC data processing center, We all HSBC employees got an offer from TATA Broadass about free installation and speeds upto 512 Kbps unlimited.. raising my eyebrow I called one fellow named Mallikarjun and he sent another arz, cant recall his name> I paid 900 in advance and below are the promises...

1) You will not have to pay for any installation charges

2) First month you will have 700 MB limited dl and from next month you will have 128 Unlimited download + Pubic IP

3) You will have ur connection up and running in 6 working days* ( Thousands of conditions apply, if u dont ask ur a D*** H*** )

4) The moment you call us for any tech problem, a technician will b at ur place within couple of hours...

and blablablablabla

Now it happened so that 8 days passes and I dint hear from anyone and I called up the call center @ 55230121 and the lady politely informed that it will take ATLEAST *wolf goddamn u TATA* 15 days!!!! I was so damn pissed that I wanted to talk to her manager.. but since I was very much sure that he/she wud repeat the same crap which she did, I backed off.... So I called up the person who mailed HSBC and unfortunately the person left the company *due to shame??* and the other fellow informed there is some problem and hence the installation time is getting delayed and disconnected the call.. was so frustrated and went to the customer care offce at Basheer Bagh opp LB Stadium.... the representatives were *ummm lemme find best word* EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!! and dint even know wtf to talk to the customers... there were like 4-5 persons who came to cancel the crap.. the red told me..wait told me?? screamed at me saying it will take 15-20 days... and I need to give a written statement for that.. plain paper??? godamn u ppl... I did and he signed and informed me that money will b couriered.. I said ok write on this paper that it will take 15-20 days.. and that A$$ H0L3 wasnt even ready to write and said no I cant write?? WHAT THE _!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are very much sure that what they promise is all GOD DAMN BULL $HIT!!!!!! omg I will never in my life forget this LAME cust service.. the part which took me by surprise was the way those so called reps were communicating with the customers.. they were soooooooooooooo aggressive.. trust me am very much sure the number of ppl conversing with those two bastards will surely for cancellation... now the funniest part was... that mofo dint know what I already applied for the connection and thinking am a new customer he in a happy mood informed me that it will take only 6 days to have the net installed... DH dint even have some shame as 4 others came there with the complaint that its been already over 20-25 days for them and shamelessly he was informing about 6 days shit.. and when I told him that I already applied for the crap he was in a paranoid and informed that there is some software upgradtion by VSNL ( wtf why wud u drag it now?) and hence its delaying... whaoooo that was real real smart.... another of those 2 reps who was so called supervisor ( fat assed b!tch ).. one cust came to her informed that the connetion is not active for past 1.5 days.. the crappy faced gal informed that the connection was activated 1.5 days back and she might not have rebooted ( wtf wtf wtf wtf what does rebooting have to do with activation and internet ??????? ) and asked her to reboot and it wil b all fine.. the cust said that she have been trying to open google but aint coming, the rep asked when did the cust try to do that ?? she said in the morning.. to my horror the fat asses b!tch said the connection was activated an hour back :shock: :shock: :shock: earlier she said it was activated 1.5 days back :shock: :shock: man o man.. but the cust was helples.. wtf can she do if there is no active internet connection?????????? I cudnt imagine that scenario specially whn the cust rep informed that everything is fine and she cant help.. wtf b!tch can u go ahead and lodge a complaint and send technician to have a look ????????/ omfg this is so lame on their part... bahhhh this experience with TATA really strengthened my belief tht TATA is no more than exhausted smoke coming out of a Lorry's ass!!! U pissed me TATA, U $uck better than a B1tch.... man I love my local service provider who sends a technician withni 20 minutes of complaint :shock: and those poor persons dont even know a single word in eng to communicate.. learn somthing from them :evil: :evil:

The main reason for my migration to TATA was that that bastard promised me that I will ( may, wud) get a public IP.. I wonder how they wud have managed to keep this promise up since everything they promised was nothing but a haox!!!!

I wud b really thankful to someone who can get me the contact information of some higher ups for TATA Broadass.. I wud really want them to know, specially about those two lame asses :evil: :evil: :evil:
Life is no certainty, an oppurtunity. Grab it and _ it.
D-Rage-S

by Lucifer » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:43 pm

Logaan sunte kaikoo nahi? I have been screaming from the rooftops that BSNL is God. Switch to BSNL. BSNL rules!!! :D
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by DRS » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:02 am

Lucifer wrote:Logaan sunte kaikoo nahi? I have been screaming from the rooftops that BSNL is :x God. Switch to BSNL. BSNL rules!!! :D

logan aapka post nai pade the pehle :( btw Ive seen lots of complaints against bsnl :x dono wht BB to opt for.. I love those unlimited speed which my ISP provides but damn that nigger never installs more than 64 kbps for anyone!!!! ab andar se kaam karana padega ji :evil:
Life is no certainty, an oppurtunity. Grab it and _ it.
DRS

Re: TATA Broadass..opse!! Broadband SUXXXXXXX

by roseanna » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 pm

How do I find out if someone is using my broadband? I have went to the history of my address bar and have found sites that should not be there...My husband and I are the only ones who use this computer and this is the only computer we have our broadband connected to. Is it possible that someone is using our broadband? The usage doesn't seen too high or anything. How do I find out if it is being connected to by an outsider?
roseanna

Return to Local Problems/Issues