Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Why MIM(owiasi) ???

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Why MIM(owiasi) ???

by Indiabo » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:24 am

Can ever Hyderabad breakaway from MIM cluthces?

What should be the strategy of parties against MIM?

Hyderabad strides so does there is a drastic change in socio economy structure as well but why does MIM a ghetto party still takes better vote chunk?

Why is congress a pro secularist country supports a totally right wing party like MIM?

Its now a family business for darussalam The headquaters of mim?

Why does not police book cases against MIM for their venom at staged speeches?

Akbar uddin owaisi owns mercedes c350 worth 2.5 crore and is about to buy hyderabad's first bentley for 2 crore.....and even this open flanut is taken as proud why??

Can we get this hyderabad politically better...

What are you doing and what can we contribute..

Comments and soutions requested...
Indiabo

by vakibs » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:18 am

Man Indiabo

You surprise me with your clear thinking here. Keep up the good fight against the MIM.
vakibs

Can ever Hyderabad breakaway from MIM cluthces?

by jani » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:54 am

jani

by Chote_Nawab » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:33 pm

It's high time now that Hyd's shud wake up....
Chote_Nawab

by Hyderabadi » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:30 am

We been asking same question last 5 decades. Whenever we ask MIM looks more stronger.
Hyderabadi

united

by shaikh » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:52 pm

hey guys it is not the question of just a party brand name.

people are supposed to be united

and you can not look or seem to be united if you are getting new ideas every day and "waking up every day" !!

if you are all united then things will work in your favor this is the kind of faith we should have

am i making any sense ?
shaikh

by Hyderabadi » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:39 am

Guve me one example of united muslims.

Always two opinions, parties, commnities, countries etc, Even fight for who is right.

Siasat editor just announce a new party in chicago for the sake of hyderabadies. what is the connection between chicago and hyderabad. why don't announce in Hyderabad.
Hyderabadi

min

by jakkireddy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:12 pm

yes guys even i feel the same dese mim fellows r simply bringing dis religious feeling into d issues just for their survival
jakkireddy

Old City

by MS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:53 pm

I was from Old City. The folks there are very innocent and very helpful. But these politicians are taking advantage of them, but for how long. I am in the IT and here in this sector people feel only HiTech city is Hyderabad. Even though this is part of Hyd, true Hyd is old city where there is no development. Surprisingly people themselves dont feel their region has to be developed. They should demand for it
MS

Semi-Ent.

by Tiger » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Hey I hope i am not sounding too damn serious here, since these boards are meant like semi-classical entertainment.

MIM has the pulse of the people they know exactly when to strike or take proper action, those stupid doctors should know that there are other things to do at the hospital besides yapping on cell phones or flirting with nurses. do they understand ABC of negligence ??
Tiger

Re: Semi-Ent.

by jakkireddy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:07 pm

Tiger wrote:Hey I hope i am not sounding too damn serious here, since these boards are meant like semi-classical entertainment.

MIM has the pulse of the people they know exactly when to strike or take proper action, those stupid doctors should know that there are other things to do at the hospital besides yapping on cell phones or flirting with nurses. do they understand ABC of negligence ??

hello mr tiger dont say stupid doctor its very bad on the part of the public to behave like this do you know wat is the capacity of niloufer or gandhi and do you know how many cases we are looking on an average we do suffer with lots of stress with too many number of cases and these guys coming will say that they are some mp's taluk and they want us to attend them immediately we do have other cases to take up before. they think that we r neglecting without any common sense on an average daily in gandhi we are seeing cases more that 100percent of the capacity of the hospital we dont have any supporting staff with us only interns have to deal with all the cases wen there is so much of work only interns cant do it.

and for ur kind info we r not flirting wid anybody we do a duty of 36hrs continuosly in medicine gyneacology ortho and surgery can u atleast think of this with out going home doing such a long duties and this is all at the end of the day for free service and still u blame doc's without knowing anything come casuality in gandhi once in the night den u ll know wat is a doc and wat is his stress at work dont just simply crap something just because ur free
jakkireddy

Re: Why MIM(owiasi) ???

by tfb » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:38 am

Indiabo wrote:Can ever Hyderabad breakaway from MIM cluthces?

What should be the strategy of parties against MIM?

Hyderabad strides so does there is a drastic change in socio economy structure as well but why does MIM a ghetto party still takes better vote chunk?

Why is congress a pro secularist country supports a totally right wing party like MIM?

Its now a family business for darussalam The headquaters of mim?

Why does not police book cases against MIM for their venom at staged speeches?

Akbar uddin owaisi owns mercedes c350 worth 2.5 crore and is about to buy hyderabad's first bentley for 2 crore.....and even this open flanut is taken as proud why??

Can we get this hyderabad politically better...

What are you doing and what can we contribute..

Comments and soutions requested...

Indiabo, I think TRS and Abdur Rahman are good options isnt it?? You are such a loser , are you getting any prominence in those circles??
tfb

basics

by Tiger » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Hi,.. nothing much to say,........

i gethis eitemad paper in my house.

kind'of interesting to note akbar owaisi advising young people to go back to basics.

wish these guys could use help from any NGOs to take up adult education in the old city slums
Tiger

not an mim persn

by Tiger » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:38 am

just 2 clrfy we arnt mim people or anything, nothing to do with'em whtsoevr.

but just an outsider i feel they are loosing grips

mybe thy shud concentrate on the middle class ppl.

use some it / gis tecnology or somthing, shug use support groups and all.

try improv image and media sympthy ansuch....

hey just a thought..

rahul is now using carnegie for image tactics. wow..

but the questn is will these knd of thngs work in our cntry. ??
Tiger

Re: Old City

by MAHARSHI » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 pm

minnama_san wrote:I was from Old City. The folks there are very innocent and very helpful. But these politicians are taking advantage of them, but for how long. I am in the IT and here in this sector people feel only HiTech city is Hyderabad. Even though this is part of Hyd, true Hyd is old city where there is no development. Surprisingly people themselves dont feel their region has to be developed. They should demand for it

what you say is absolutely right. I believe in isalm religion and support it. The common belief that muslims in oldcity very atrocious, do nonsense now and evertime and terrorists live there. This belief is wrong. First remember you are human then religion.

The Owaisi and his family give pages and pages of lectures and speeches that muslim community is treated as minority they are getting the facilities and funds for development and all crap. Ok we accept it is true but what aree they doing with power in their hands simply nothing. They just shout in assembly and feel that they have discussd problems of people in the house. If they had even little bit of concern of developing the oldcity or musllim community then the time they had powere i ntheir hands is more than enough. The people in the old city doesnt have the thought that they have to get developed. That happened because of theese guys.

They give speeches of how to protect themselves from people of other religions, how to tackle them and induce the feeling that they are neglected by all. Why dont they topuch the point of terrorism? they simply blame government and sit quiet. I agree that goevernment hold responsibility but what are they doing when it is happening in their consistuencies. Why they are not keeping efforts to stop? there is no answer for that. They concentrate mainly on making maoney out of people's emotions but doesn't take care of them.

The oldcity is the place where the terrorists reside, where the girls are sold to dubai shekh's, where the riots occur frquently, where people doesn't have proper drinking and sanitation facilities, no proper medication facilities, no proper educational facilities and many problems. Are they not visible to this high profile MIM party people who call themselves as the protectors of muslims. If they know all these, from these many years what are they doing.
though it may hurt emotions of members but this is true
MAHARSHI

by Raghavsantu for a better society » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:08 pm

i just don't know what these politicians doing in old city past 50 years..they just don't want to develope old city..if they do people will know what is right and what is wrong and they don't vote for them..seriously some thing has to be done.old city youth and children should be educated...and youth should be freed from these fanatic religious politicians cluthches...
Raghavsantu for a better society

by Ravi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:39 pm

As Dr.Narayana Murthy says, India is the only country where everyone will fight to be called backwards.. It's happening..
Ravi

by Tiger » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:47 pm

lemme put it this way........

mim is the only POLITICAL party that has the inherent capability to understand the problems of muslims all over india.

it is a different question whether they act upon it or not, or how is their performance ?

the other situation is that they will not be able to do anything if they are not strong at all.....
Tiger

US / india neuclear deal CPM CPI

by Tiger » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm

this may not gel with the context, but just like to make a quick comment here.

our comerades in the cpm cpi are simply making a mockery and mazzak of themself and all the poor indians like me.

what seems to them looks like we should just duck under the table or shut our doors just by the mere name of america, and anything from usa must be opposed. they seem to be ignorant of the fact how close russia and china are to the us in the contrast.!!!
Tiger

post trust vote

by Tiger » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:04 pm

am i being too sticky sneaky on the thread.. ?

any way the thing is, these chaps are gone forever after they lost the trust vote..........

what is the purpose of a party like cpm in india ? they seem like all are above 65 with white hair shabily dressed and always sounding very negative...........

india will soon become like the west where there is only the democrats or repubs. ( you understood right 2 party system )

bjp will be like repubs and upa like demos.
Tiger

by Tiger » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:25 pm

so many people like to curse this guy but he got a good ending

like going / leaving in the month of ramadan

is'nt this amazing ??

well what say
Tiger

by Hydbadi » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:49 am

No body decide only God about good and bad. I believe He was one of the good leader in India and left alot for a muslims. I don't see any other Muslim leader did some good for the muslims in Hyderabad. May some people not known him from near
Hydbadi

by Tiger » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:06 pm

not too long ago, just a few months back i was at a dinner party in nampally

and salaar was there too he was just like a simple guy sitting there

there was a lady ghazal singer presenting especially for him his favorite numbers.!!

then he went back in his land cruiser just with the driver no body guards or anything.

he looked so simple, he seemed like a nice guy to me.
Tiger

by Tiger » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:15 pm

[i]Why does not police book cases against MIM for their venom at staged speeches?

Akbar uddin owaisi owns mercedes c350 worth 2.5 crore and is about to buy hyderabad's first bentley for 2 crore.....and even this open flanut is taken as proud why?? [/i]

Hello Indiabo,

post satyam scam, so how do you now see the difference between raju, babu and the poor MIM people.

do you think speaking openly, straight forward like akbar is good or hiding wealth like babu or raju is good ?
Tiger

by Azmath Khan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Guys,
one of our friend has mentioned that big scam by Satyam Raju,TDP Babu...
i agreed with below comments like scams or any other things.........
One New person name we forgetting in Scam we can call that person as a Scam Guru...
he is not a polotician till few months back ..He is none other than Zahid Ali khan Editor of siasat News Paper.he has started Milat Fund for Poor student to financial Aid from my District we united contributed Rs.20,000. for educational purpose.he has given fund to very less people and has shown in News Paper so many photo's...He is Biggest Frauder of hyderabd..we must to punish like that person
Azmath Khan

Next         

Return to Local Problems/Issues