Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Andhra Vs Telangana does it needs division

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Telangana statehood

Poll ended at Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:33 am

Support
29%
Do not Support
57%
Dont Care
14%

Total votes : 7

Re: Andhra Vs Telangana does it needs division

by Raghavsantu » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 pm

absolutely....
Raghavsantu

Re:

by tfb » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:49 am

tfb wrote:Me too! I support Telangana but TRS is something I dont like :x :x

sir congratulation for giving of good article, please stop not continue to motivate the people for the thelangana the problum no one knows even thou some thelangana people.
u r mater is good sir i was also tried to post one artical by the inspiration of you.
tfb

by Pro Telanganite » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:25 pm

I support strongly for T state and wish for T state

All should understand the issue deeply .... , And throw the light..... , just blaming on politicians is not right all the time...

Telangana is a separate state , state of hyderabad (includes 10 districts) it was merged with vishalandra (now rest of telangana in ap) only on the basis that both people will grow mutually , though the reports and surveys (SRC , fazal ali commission reports) shown that it is hopeless , impractical and unrelaistic.

Every body also understand the experiment made a huge problem to T region , And no longer tolerable to T people.......No body is againast rest of T region people, it is not specific to any person, it is matter of 3.5 crore people of 10 districts. Rest of the people no need to worry , no need to suffer in this , the migrated people not at all need to worry .... T region will not become out of india , it will be in india,enjoy your lifes.......

T state is for the prospects of T people and T region , people demand for T state not asking to merge the rest of telangana districts are some thing else............The wish for T state is identity , ultimately the result will also benefit the rest of the T region in prospering there own identity.....The wish for T state is to betterment of the lives of T region people...the betterment of T region is nothing but betterment of India and prospects of India...

Jai Telangana
Pro Telanganite

by Raj » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:18 am

Finally, my self who started this thread donot support Separate Telagana. The consequences of separate telagana will raise much bigger problems, communal roits, economic imbalance. Its not hard to imagine even white collar society will sucide because of their losses. The infrastructure for separate statehood does not exist, the new state cannot afford to develop. I am sure any person who understands economics of state will not support separate state. Telangana people need to fight for economic justice instead of a separate state and should put forward sincere efforts towards the development.

People who still support for a separate state, need to understand the ultimate loosers will be the people of telangana if separate state happens and will only worsen the qualify of life. Please fight for economic justice instead and decentralized power.

Thanks
Raj

by Vijay » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Hi Friends,

I strongly feel that the crisis, wherever it is, should be looked into and be solved. There are problems in Telengana which needs attention and solutions. So lets discuss one by one as to what needs to be done in that way.

I think for any area to be developed, what we need are the basic things like,

1. Strong Educational system
This is to make each and every child become literate, skilled and competent enough to survive in the current day competition and lead the life by his/her own. If we do not provide the education to our children, their future is going to be miserable.

2. Industries or agricultural areas to work in
Once we get the people educated, there should be enough places for them to work in.

3. Stronger law and order
4. Strong health systems
Need not explain in particular about the 3,4 points.

The reason that I am saying all these things is that, I want to bring your attention to the place which I think is the root cause for any failure, the root cause of any disorder, the root cause for any sort of backwardness in people. THAT IS POLITICS

If we people are aware, Warangal district is currently getting yearly 3500 crores of rupees for its development. So what is happening to it? One of the 2 things must be true.

a.) Either the entire money is really used for the sake of warangal and still it is lagging
b.) Or the money is going into the pockets of various levels of corrupted people in power, authorities and hence Warangal is still not moving forward.

I strongly believe the second case is happening. As per the CAG (Comptroller and Auditor General Of India) reports, not even 20% of the money from the government is going for the sake of the people.

Having said all this, what I want to say is, it is the current political system with so many unwanted persons in it, is what it causes all the crisis. The actual solution comes when we elect good people rather than the routine corrupt people.

IF WE DO NOT ELECT GOOD LEADERS IN POWER THEN EVEN IF WE GET TELENGANA IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. THE SAME AMOUNT OF BUDGET WILL COME TO THE DISTRICTS EVEN IF WE GET TELENGANA AND WHICH WILL AGAIN BE EATEN BY THESE SAME PEOPLE. WE ARE STILL GOING TO BE LOSERS AS USUAL.

AND IF WE DO ELECT GOOD, HONEST LEADERS, THEN IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER WE GET TELENGANA OR NOT, BUT THE DEVELOPMENT WILL BE GUARANTEED. THATS WHAT WE NEED.

So lets be practical at this issue. We have our emotions but lets not let any opportunist CASH THE EMOTIONS AND GET INTO POWER BY USING THEM AND EAT OUR TAX MONEY.

Thanks,
Vijay
Vijay

by Vijay » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Ravi wrote:Given the relatively underdevelopement of Telangana, Is formation of a Separate solution a viable option for developement of Telangana. what i understood from lectures of social scientists like Dr.Jp, Sandeep Pandey is that power should be decentralised upto Village level. In a sense like it is making even a small village a power center where decisions relted to that land will be taken there itself!!

Am i making sense??

Absolutely Ravi. You made it very clear. We need to elect good honest people and also we have to decentralize the things. If we need a school in our village, we should be able to make it by our village administration. To that level we have to decentralize. Then the impact of governments in state will be minimum at the ground levels.
Vijay

by Raju » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 pm

I support strongly T-State ,presently we are facing lot of problems, for Developement we want T-State.................................
Raju

by Javeed » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:06 pm

I do agree agree that we have a lot of problems being faced for donkey's years, our telangana folks have been subjected to humiliation and given aback. But however, trust me solution to the problem is not separation, separation will further detoriorate our conditions and will not do any good to telangana region. Reason; telanagana & andhra coilations will atleast keep tabs on eachothers issues and hopefully the problems will materialize with mutual cooperation at least, if left alone, i bet our telangana leader's will be at their height of worse. All we can do is elect a right eligible member to represent our subsequent constituencies. Distribution of irrigational /water facilities to be considered for the development of Telangana, basic education is very poor ( i know of few villages close to hyderabad, where 4-5 year old children walk about 5-miles to seek their education)Irony of the situation; these problems should be addressed collectively in a way making easy for the central government to give possible remedy.

We had enough separations; lets not think further (God Made This Land and man made the boundaries) Let the telangana brotherhood prevail !!!!!!!!!!Jai Ho
Javeed

by HH » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Well Said, Javeed Bhai!
* Single Sticks may be broken up easily; Bundle of these cannot be broken! ... That's the Adage.
# In Our Big Country. only Big States are Powerful!
% The Plight of "Seven Sisters of the NE", "Chhattisgarh" and the like may be noted.
& Telangana needs strong and sincere leaders. And the Vision and Drive of the Intellectuals. For the Region to Thrive.
-----
:arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Telugodu » Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

We r all the same...whatever accent we speak we speak Telugu...We r strong onli if we r as one...even people speak with different accents in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.but they r not dividing themselves up ...So we must stand united..Hail Andhra,Hail Telugus..
Telugodu

Why Telangana???????-- this mail is partial answer for the q

by guest » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi,
Whenever the topic of Telangana is raised, many of us blindly support Andhra or Telangana based on where we come from. Not sure how many really think of why the demand for separate state has been there for such a long time. The 2 major reasons why the demand has been pending for so many years is WATER AND HYDERABAD. People around the state have earned and invested in and around Hyderabad so there is a concerns about the safety of the investment if the state is separated while both the major rivers in our state flow mostly through Telangana. Below are some facts that are few reasons for the demand. Sentiments can be foolish but not facts.
a. There are 10 districts in Telangana, 9 in Andhra and 4 in Rayalaseema. Out of these 7 districts in Telangana, 3 in Andhra and 1 in Rayalaseema are considered severely backward districts which means 70% of districts in Telangana are backward while in Andhra it is 35% and in Rayalaseema it is 25%. Apart from these there are some areas in all parts of the state which are also backward.
b. 45% of the state income comes from Telangana region. When it comes to utilization of funds, the share of Telangana is only 28%.
c. Normally canals are dug to supply water to the crops from rivers for cultivation. The amount of land cultivated through canals in just Guntur district is more than the land cultivated with canals in entire Telangana region. d. Nagarjuna sagar dam is built in Nalgonda district which is in Telangana but majority of the water from the dam is used for Krishna and Guntur district. The original dam was supposed to be build much ahead of its present location but the location was changed so that it falls in the Telangana region. Due to the construction of the dam several hectares of Lime stone mines vanished as part of the dam back waters. Everyone know that lime stone is used for producing cement. Even the natural resources were not allowed to remain. e. Fluorinated water problem is only in Nalgonda district which has not been resolved since decades. f. Two major rivers Krishna and Tungabhadra enter the state of AP in the district of Mahaboobnagar( the biggest district in Telangana) but the district always remains the worst draught hit areas along with Anantapur because there is no project and process with which the water can be utilized. The plans for utilization has been pending for decades.
g. RDS (Rajolibanda Diversion Scheme) is build in Mahaboobnagar to provide water to 85000 hectares of land in the district. The leaders of Rayalaseems blasted the gates of RDS and water is supplied to KC (Kurnool-Cudapah) canal while only remaining water, if any, is supplied to the lands in Mahaboobnagar. h. 3 TMC of water from Gandipet is sufficient to supply drinking water to our city. Every year 1700 TMC of water is wasted and is flown into Bay of Bengal from river Godavari . Starting from Nizambad to Bay of Bengal there is no project allowed to build on Godavari . If it is built leaders in Godavari districts fear that the fertile lands in the area may fall short of water. If the Godavari water is utilized properly, there will be no scarcity for food grains in our state.
i. In Telangana regions, only few areas cultivate one crop a year and very rarely two crops a year while most of the land doesn’t even cultivate single crop. In both the Godavari districts, Krishna and Guntur district, two crops a year is common and there are times where even 3 crops a year are cultivated. The only reason is WATER. j. Government issue G.O.’s for implicating its decisions. G.O number 610 is the longest non implicated G.O in the history of AP. The G.O was issued in 1986 by late NTR who was then the CM of AP, which is not yet implicated. The G.O speaks about the share of Telangana employees in Government jobs in Telangana region.
k. 33% of the population in Mahaboobnagar district have left the district for livelihood to different parts of the state due to draught and majority of them are working as daily labour. No other district has so many people who fled the home place due to lack of livelihood and working as daily labour.
l. There are 25 plus government degree colleges in Krishna, Kadapa and Guntur district while there is not even a single government degree college in Ranga Reddy district.
m. Dairy development corporation of AP purchases milk from farmers across the state for distribution. For the same milk, in Andhra, the government pay Rs. 24 to the farmers and in Telangana they pay Rs. 22 per litre. Partiality is shown even in milk J
n. In between 2005-2008 government sold lands worth Rs. 20000 crores in and around Hyderabad which was utilized to build projects in Rayalaseema and Andhra. o. Not even a single project was completed in Telangana in the last 5 years while several projects were completed in Andhra and Rayalaseema. Not just Telangana but areas of Northern Andhra , Prakasham and parts of Rayalaseema are still backward. The state needs to progress as a unit. People are suffering across the state and they need a solution. Nobody wants a split in the state but when the people of one region are constantly humiliated and denied of what they should be getting, such demands keep coming. Let us show maturity in understanding social problems keeping aside the sentiments.

by OsmaniaBiskit » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:17 am

Telugodu wrote:We r all the same...whatever accent we speak we speak Telugu...We r strong onli if we r as one...even people speak with different accents in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.but they r not dividing themselves up ...So we must stand united..Hail Andhra,Hail Telugus..

What is so great about 1 language. We in Hyderabad speak more than 1 language and are proud of it. If you like to live in a well - good for you.
It is juvenile to think Telangana is just a dialect - and a clear ignorance arrogance on your part. You wouldn't be in AP if you did not separate from Tamil Nadu. Live and let live.
OsmaniaBiskit

by OsmaniaBiskit » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:20 am

Vijay wrote:
Ravi wrote:Given the relatively underdevelopement of Telangana, Is formation of a Separate solution a viable option for developement of Telangana. what i understood from lectures of social scientists like Dr.Jp, Sandeep Pandey is that power should be decentralised upto Village level. In a sense like it is making even a small village a power center where decisions relted to that land will be taken there itself!!

Am i making sense??

Absolutely Ravi. You made it very clear. We need to elect good honest people and also we have to decentralize the things. If we need a school in our village, we should be able to make it by our village administration. To that level we have to decentralize. Then the impact of governments in state will be minimum at the ground levels.

Absolutely! Until then we have to deal with the reality.
The local Hyderabad municipality cannot even elect a leader with executive power. I guess we are not smart enough. Empower people!
OsmaniaBiskit

by sravan » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:51 am

this is more like andhra politics vs telangana politics
why should we separate for the benifit of few greedy politisians?
why should be telangana thrown away from state to isolation this causes some damage
for the whole state

1) andhra and rayalaseema are not well developed like singapore and malaysia
to think telangana is underdeveloped

2) telangana supporters claim that telangana region is under controled by other region
i don't agree with this we are not in the era of kings, jamindars

3) telangana supporters blame on leaders of andhra and rayalaseema, as if they
developed worked in favour of andhra and rayalaseema, all politicians are of same family
4) i request people , citizens, media and to everybody to think ownself, don't follow
wicked people blindly

5) don't revolt for unwanted resons, we are living in the world fo information , interrelationship

6) for any university students, please don't fall under the trap of selfish politicians

7) for students i request maintain discipline peace and harmony which is a part of true education
sravan

by Bagawan MS Siva » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:09 pm

I am a student of Public Administration and a Post-Graduate in Pubilc Administration. As a student and analyst of the art of administration I have some views about the TELANGANA issue.

I would like to view this telangana issue in a different perspective.

First of all if a split up is granted very easily it will be a bad precedence.
If a split up is denied, again and again it may lead to further agitations.

So this issue can be handled in a more different way, by way of involving Tamil Nadu in this issue, i.e., both the States Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu can be merged into one and splitted into three, on the following grounds :

First, there is no guarantee that Tamils will not demand for a split of "Then Tamil Nadu" (South Tamil Nadu) and "Vada Tamil Nadu" (North Tamil Nadu), if a split is granted to Andhra Pradesh, so easily. (Already a rumor started to spread up slowly, of course now subsided)

In such a case South India will contain 6 states which will create more diversity and which may become a hindrance for unity and integrity.

But where as now, if Tamil Nadu is involved in the split up now itself the chances of demand from Tamils for a further split up will be reduced to a greater extent. Further more South India can be managed with 5 states at least for another 50 to 100 years peacefully. (Being Kerala and Karnataka moderately medium-sized states when compared with Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, may not demand for split up)

Both Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu can be merged and splitted as three parts, as:

I TELANGANA, Northern Andhra Pradesh

II CHENNA PATTNAM, Southern Andhra Pradesh + Norhtern and Western parts of Tamil Nadu, including Coimbatore and Salem surroundings with Chennai as Capital

III PANDIYA NADU, Southern Tamil Nadu, either with Trichy or Madurai as Capital City

Such a merger and split up shall be very advantageous for both the States in several ways

Formation of Chenna pattanam, shall result in a formation of a bi-lingual State symbolising more unity and integrity and it can be a center of interaction for both Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu

First of all, Chennai had already been Composite Madras before the split up of Linguistic States and the greater regions of Northern and Western parts of Tamil Nadu contains a sizeable Telugu speaking population who shall welcome such a merger or at least may not object a merger.

Exclusive Tamils will be gifted with PANDIYA NADU with a more exclusive uni-lingual State and which shall be a joyous celebration for Tamils and may not demand for any further split ups in the seen future.

Rayala Seema, loosing the hi-tech advantages of Hyderabad shall be compensated with another Hi-Tech city Chennai in lieu of Hyderabad.

Even the name Chennai is already in existence and Chenna Pattanam is the oldest name of Madras and it indicates Telugu Tradition also, so it may be acceptable for both Tamils and Telugus.

Southern Andhra Pradesh has abundant water facilities and also heavily affected with floods and Nothern Tamil Nadu is more drier and lacks fertile water supply. So merger of Northern Tamil Nadu with Andhra Pradesh shall create a more distributed resource and risk sharing opportunity.

Politically, both the major National Parties, Indian National Congress and Bharatiya Janatha Party are not able to foot down in Tamil Nadu without the support of either of the two kazhagams. Where as, if this split up is implemented, Congress is already doing well in Andhra Pradesh and BJP also have competence in Andhra Pradesh. So When a part of Tamil Nadu is merged with Andhra Pradesh, with the existing support in existing parts of the new state, National parties can slowly perform well in the added parts of the new state and which will encourage a healthy political competition.

Moreover, the same wave can also spread in the exclusive Tamil State, and a triangular or quadrangual competition can be created as identical as Uttar Pradesh.

It is the moral responsibility of the TAMILS to help Andhra Pradesh, as Tamils cannot simply sit quietly claiming this as a "negibourhood problem", because in no time the same can spread over in Tamil Nadu too. Hence this danger has to be understood by the TAMILs and some arrangement has to be done to protect Andhra Pradesh and prevent Tamil Nadu.

Bagawan MS Siva,
M.Com., M.A., (M.Phil.,), MS [ S for Success]
biztekmas-mail99@yahoo.in
Bagawan MS Siva

by rahul122 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 pm

You have no facts and do not know anything about the state matters. Do you know why there is a cabinet and why we need one....any reason why there should be MLA and MLC for a region? You do not vote.

Raj wrote:Finally, my self who started this thread donot support Separate Telagana. The consequences of separate telagana will raise much bigger problems, communal roits, economic imbalance. Its not hard to imagine even white collar society will sucide because of their losses. The infrastructure for separate statehood does not exist, the new state cannot afford to develop. I am sure any person who understands economics of state will not support separate state. Telangana people need to fight for economic justice instead of a separate state and should put forward sincere efforts towards the development.

People who still support for a separate state, need to understand the ultimate loosers will be the people of telangana if separate state happens and will only worsen the qualify of life. Please fight for economic justice instead and decentralized power.

Thanks
rahul122

by rahul122 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:20 pm

You have no facts and do not know anything about the state matters. You do not vote.

HH wrote:Well Said, Javeed Bhai!
* Single Sticks may be broken up easily; Bundle of these cannot be broken! ... That's the Adage.
# In Our Big Country. only Big States are Powerful!
% The Plight of "Seven Sisters of the NE", "Chhattisgarh" and the like may be noted.
& Telangana needs strong and sincere leaders. And the Vision and Drive of the Intellectuals. For the Region to Thrive.
-----
:arrow:
rahul122

by rahul122 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 pm

People like you should stay out of it. You have no facts and do not know anything about the state matters. Stay like this and you will have no place on this land, do not speak or post as your dumb mind speaks for yourself and we do not have to answer people like you.... You do not vote.

sravan wrote:this is more like andhra politics vs telangana politics
why should we separate for the benifit of few greedy politisians?
why should be telangana thrown away from state to isolation this causes some damage
for the whole state

1) andhra and rayalaseema are not well developed like singapore and malaysia
to think telangana is underdeveloped

2) telangana supporters claim that telangana region is under controled by other region
i don't agree with this we are not in the era of kings, jamindars

3) telangana supporters blame on leaders of andhra and rayalaseema, as if they
developed worked in favour of andhra and rayalaseema, all politicians are of same family
4) i request people , citizens, media and to everybody to think ownself, don't follow
wicked people blindly

5) don't revolt for unwanted resons, we are living in the world fo information , interrelationship

6) for any university students, please don't fall under the trap of selfish politicians

7) for students i request maintain discipline peace and harmony which is a part of true education
rahul122

by Best reply I have seen so far » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Best reply I have seen so far. Thanks and please do as much as you can.

Bagawan MS Siva wrote:I am a student of Public Administration and a Post-Graduate in Pubilc Administration. As a student and analyst of the art of administration I have some views about the TELANGANA issue.

I would like to view this telangana issue in a different perspective.

First of all if a split up is granted very easily it will be a bad precedence.
If a split up is denied, again and again it may lead to further agitations.

So this issue can be handled in a more different way, by way of involving Tamil Nadu in this issue, i.e., both the States Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu can be merged into one and splitted into three, on the following grounds :

First, there is no guarantee that Tamils will not demand for a split of "Then Tamil Nadu" (South Tamil Nadu) and "Vada Tamil Nadu" (North Tamil Nadu), if a split is granted to Andhra Pradesh, so easily. (Already a rumor started to spread up slowly, of course now subsided)

In such a case South India will contain 6 states which will create more diversity and which may become a hindrance for unity and integrity.

But where as now, if Tamil Nadu is involved in the split up now itself the chances of demand from Tamils for a further split up will be reduced to a greater extent. Further more South India can be managed with 5 states at least for another 50 to 100 years peacefully. (Being Kerala and Karnataka moderately medium-sized states when compared with Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, may not demand for split up)

Both Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu can be merged and splitted as three parts, as:

I TELANGANA, Northern Andhra Pradesh

II CHENNA PATTNAM, Southern Andhra Pradesh + Norhtern and Western parts of Tamil Nadu, including Coimbatore and Salem surroundings with Chennai as Capital

III PANDIYA NADU, Southern Tamil Nadu, either with Trichy or Madurai as Capital City

Such a merger and split up shall be very advantageous for both the States in several ways

Formation of Chenna pattanam, shall result in a formation of a bi-lingual State symbolising more unity and integrity and it can be a center of interaction for both Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu

First of all, Chennai had already been Composite Madras before the split up of Linguistic States and the greater regions of Northern and Western parts of Tamil Nadu contains a sizeable Telugu speaking population who shall welcome such a merger or at least may not object a merger.

Exclusive Tamils will be gifted with PANDIYA NADU with a more exclusive uni-lingual State and which shall be a joyous celebration for Tamils and may not demand for any further split ups in the seen future.

Rayala Seema, loosing the hi-tech advantages of Hyderabad shall be compensated with another Hi-Tech city Chennai in lieu of Hyderabad.

Even the name Chennai is already in existence and Chenna Pattanam is the oldest name of Madras and it indicates Telugu Tradition also, so it may be acceptable for both Tamils and Telugus.

Southern Andhra Pradesh has abundant water facilities and also heavily affected with floods and Nothern Tamil Nadu is more drier and lacks fertile water supply. So merger of Northern Tamil Nadu with Andhra Pradesh shall create a more distributed resource and risk sharing opportunity.

Politically, both the major National Parties, Indian National Congress and Bharatiya Janatha Party are not able to foot down in Tamil Nadu without the support of either of the two kazhagams. Where as, if this split up is implemented, Congress is already doing well in Andhra Pradesh and BJP also have competence in Andhra Pradesh. So When a part of Tamil Nadu is merged with Andhra Pradesh, with the existing support in existing parts of the new state, National parties can slowly perform well in the added parts of the new state and which will encourage a healthy political competition.

Moreover, the same wave can also spread in the exclusive Tamil State, and a triangular or quadrangual competition can be created as identical as Uttar Pradesh.

It is the moral responsibility of the TAMILS to help Andhra Pradesh, as Tamils cannot simply sit quietly claiming this as a "negibourhood problem", because in no time the same can spread over in Tamil Nadu too. Hence this danger has to be understood by the TAMILs and some arrangement has to be done to protect Andhra Pradesh and prevent Tamil Nadu.

Bagawan MS Siva,
M.Com., M.A., (M.Phil.,), MS [ S for Success]
biztekmas-mail99@yahoo.in
Best reply I have seen so far

by VChangeU » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Dear All,

Sri Krishna committee has sent out a notification. Vinod K Duggal (Member Secretary) is requesting Politicians, Organizations, Groups, Individual to send their opinion & views.
Contact Information of Sri Krishna committee:

Email : vkduggal.ccsap@mha.gov.in

Phone : 011-23022300, 23022444
Address : Member Secretary, Room # 248
Vignan Bhavan Annexe,
Moulana Azad Road,
New Delhi

Your requests should be reached within 30 days ( Last Date: 20-Mar-2010), Send your opinions and views at the earliest.

Do forward the mail to all your contact list for requesting their support for United AP and for United India.

Why United AP?

Demand of Small states will change the entire future of India in 21st Century.

Let's understand and know why creation of small states is not good for India?
- Regional Conflicts among states will increase
- Creation of small state will divide India
- Small states in India are not making progress
- Increase in corruption among Politicians and state officials
- Increase in Maoist activities

Why a Telangana state?
Today some Political parties and Junk Action committees in AP argue that small states develop well, resources will belong to the locals only, and local leaders will do all good for them, and the locals will get better employment.

Telangana agitation is reckoned to be handiwork of jobless politicians, they have no value within their party.
Telangana supporting leaders want to win the race of CM & Cabinet positions rather than developments in the state.

If they are so concerned about the Telangana people and the developments in the region, they should work out a development agenda and fight for the same rather than demanding for separate state.

Let Telangana leaders resign right now and get lost forever. These are the politicians who want to destabilize India. They have elected in 2009 and want to resign in 2010 for nothing. They are the least wanted people over here and most unfit politicians. Calling for bandhs, causing unnecessary inconvenience to the common man.

Leave India alone as it is without any more divisions. Let there be no more bifurcation of states, just be fair to all the people of our state.

But what is the reality?

Taking the advantage of this situation major political parties have raised the bogie of separate Telangana state.
The end result is more politicians will become millionaires and billionaires but the condition of the common people will deteriorate.

Look at the small states like Tripura, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur formed long ago and also Jarkhand, Uttaranchal, Chattisgadh formed a few years back.
There is absolutely no development in these states nor is there any hope of development in the future. Then why do we need a separate state?

Even the students were misguided by the so called Junk Action Committees.
Lets save the future of our students and be a part of their success.

Hoping that the Supporters of small separate states will give up their anti-people policies by understanding the outcome in better way.

Please check the below website for more info.
http://www.vchangeu.com/united_ap.html

Unite the States...Unite the country... Unite the world.
vchangeu@gmail.com
VChangeU

by Pavan » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

No there is no need for a seperate telegana state.

Issue created after so many years? Why there was silence for all these years? People might argue that there were no leaders from Telegana who led the movement or that the movement was supressed. If it is the case of "No Leaders" till date then may be there might not have leaders in future too. In that case Telegana formation is really idiotic decision. A region which cannot generate leaders, should reign as a seprate entity.

This is the same case as Pakistan asking for Kashmir and saying that it is the desrve of the people of Kashmir, like after all these years people have awoken?

If it took so many years for the people to realize that they need a seperate state then it is better that they dont get. It is better in the view of the country's integrity, a country which is developing and strengthening.

It is people like you who dont want the country to progress and stregthen, for personal gains, who support such movments and try to justify your support.

This is the handi work of the job less politicians who are either neglected by their own party becasue they have no controversy (remaining) to generate votes or by the politicians who are butt kicked from one party and finding no ther party to anchor with, start these kind of agitations.

It is same like the media reporting false hoods to public to increase their so called "TRP"s.

sbprasadrao wrote:Req: Serious reviews only please
======================

My self from Telangana, strongly support for division.

Reasons
a) During nizams rule Telangana was lot developed and advanced than andhra region
b) The numbers of hectares of cultivated land greatly decreased in Telangana and increased drastically in Andhra
c) Godavari, Krishna with their tributaries travel go from telagana still the amount of water used for cultivation is very less for telangana.
d) 50 years back 1 acre of cultivable land in an average village in Telagana area was more valuable than Andhra region
e) rate of employment, litracy, median household income decreased or remained back in region of telangana
f) more than 50% of political leaders or CM office are either belong to Andhra or settled in Telangana from Andhra
g) never blame any body from telangana or Andhra, its all about region which got good facilities improved.
h) No doubt Hyd seen lot of development but it was at expense of negligence of other states in telangana
i) The conditional mergence of Telangana into Andhra during 1957 was never satisfied
j) The Telangana struggle though started in 1961 was suppressed at all time at the cost hungry sucidal farmers from underdeveloped cities

I do not support GO 610 that asks about transfer based on region, however I support separate statehood for regional development because small states show stronger developent.

I ask one question as a common citizen
whom should I vote for separate Telangana
a) Congress, it says it supports separate statehood but never happened till now
b) BJP promises for separate telangana, i am sure it will attach redtape in parliament as congress
c) TRS promises for separate telangana, I liked KCR resignation for this demand, but following his resignation near politics raises doubts? Even if it wins will it be able to?

I like politicians to be atleast graduate qualified and/or a separate regional-politico degree qualified.

Lets add opinions why and why Not. I will summarize all of them one day

Bye
Indian
Pavan

by HariKrishna » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Students are losing bcoz of this telangana issue. Only political drama is going on. Atleast now students should recognize their valuable time. In future their career may effect. Please prepare for exams which are near by.
HariKrishna

Previous                

Return to Local Problems/Issues