Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Planning new year party at Alankrita?Read this

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Planning new year party at Alankrita?Read this

by Sharma V » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:29 pm

Had read a lot of praises about Alankrita, the ‘Ethnic Gateway’ on the net so thought I would explore it on my 1st Anniversary…must say had a terrible experience! The hospitality is quite hostile. One of my personal belongings got stolen from the premises…only because of the callousness of the security staff…it was quite evident they were sleeping on duty. Even if I forgive that, the worst part came when I tried to pursue it with the Management. The Management simply tried to put the blame on me and completely disowned any responsibility for loss of goods from their premises. When it comes to taking money, these guys take more than the rent charges as advance in case you break or damage any of their ‘Ethnic’ décor. But if some of your personal belongings get stolen from inside their premises, its your tough luck! You just shouldn’t have gone there in the first place! These guys will simply turn a blind eye to it. They only know how to take care of their own property…not you. So if you are planning to go there…beware! You may end up regretting the idea.
Sharma V

Re: Planning new year party at Alankrita?Read this

by New Year Party at Alankrita 2012 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

sharmav wrote:Had read a lot of praises about Alankrita, the ‘Ethnic Gateway’ on the net so thought I would explore it on my 1st Anniversary…must say had a terrible experience! The hospitality is quite hostile. One of my personal belongings got stolen from the premises…only because of the callousness of the security staff…it was quite evident they were sleeping on duty. Even if I forgive that, the worst part came when I tried to pursue it with the Management. The Management simply tried to put the blame on me and completely disowned any responsibility for loss of goods from their premises. When it comes to taking money, these guys take more than the rent charges as advance in case you break or damage any of their ‘Ethnic’ décor. But if some of your personal belongings get stolen from inside their premises, its your tough luck! You just shouldn’t have gone there in the first place! These guys will simply turn a blind eye to it. They only know how to take care of their own property…not you. So if you are planning to go there…beware! You may end up regretting the idea.

Unfortunately...once again, Alankrita was NOT the place I wanted myself to be for new year party :? :? :?
The Stay (Cottages) - untidy, uncomfortable...
The Pub - Horiable music...people were literally waiting for a tune which they can dance on :( ; we were told that its only for couples but there were sooo many stags creating nusence :? ; the counter guy asked us to convert our cash to paper coupons which can be refunded if not used but they did not stand on their words and said it cannot be refunded! :evil:
The fireworks - God damn! the aches of firework was falling on everyone in the garden! :evil:
The Restrurents - Only biryani after the late night party! we were told that resrurents will be open through out the night but were not told about the biryani part! We ordered for 4 biryani and he got 2 saying that biryani is over! so we went back to our rooms and ordered from there and we got the Biryanis...wow! the Alankrita Liars :evil:
OMG! 25K spent on stupidly hosted and organised Alankrita party!
New Year Party at Alankrita 2012

Return to Local Problems/Issues