Tuesday, 21 May 2024 »  Login
in

Do they bring good name to India and Hyderabad???

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Do they bring good name to India and Hyderabad???

by roomygiggly » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:03 pm

On 27th Dec 2006, ie: 26th night, we were to travel from sharjah to bangalore/hyderabd by IC 962. when we were waiting for the flight, we came across some gentlemen from Hyderabad and were told that they are ACTORS and came to UAE for shooting some comedy film. ( dubai boys?? i dont know...i heard something like that.)

they were waiting for the flight and sitting there smoking. Some one told them that that is a no smoke area, but they insisted that it is a smoke area - there was a board right next to that indicating direction of smoke area which they had not either noticed or ignored. We didnt wish to join the talk as we noticed that they were drunk also..( atleast that is what they looked like.) they got a company of a person who was wearing local attire, but also was waiting for a flight. Once the flight was announced and every on boarded the aircraft, we were all happy that it is going to take off on time which is 12.05 am.

However there were some surprises in store. after every one boarded the aircraft, we heard big discussions and as these gentlemen were drunk, they were to be offloaded. This resulted in a delay of almost 50 minutes to one hour. Every one felt so bad about the whole situation. we do not know if these gentlemen were let off just like that after delaying the flight and causing so much inconvenience to not only the passengers of this flight, but also to passengers of flight which were to connect this flight at different destinations.

Also wonder if Indian airlines has no law which can make such unruly elements - if they are- to make them accountable.

I am told that one of the person's screen name is Ismail and real name is Rajan. As i said, the names are what i heard from others and i am not sure about the accuracy of the names. But for sure Indian Airlines should be able to give out correct info and may be that will help people to know how these people bring shame to our India.
roomygiggly

by soulcurry » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:52 pm

ismail? rajan ?? we dont know them actors.
soulcurry

Re: Do they bring good name to India and Hyderabad???

by enigma » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:30 pm

roomygiggly wrote:On 27th Dec 2006, ie: 26th night, we were to travel from sharjah to bangalore/hyderabd by IC 962. when we were waiting for the flight, we came across some gentlemen from Hyderabad and were told that they are ACTORS and came to UAE for shooting some comedy film. ( dubai boys?? i dont know...i heard something like that.)

they were waiting for the flight and sitting there smoking. Some one told them that that is a no smoke area, but they insisted that it is a smoke area - there was a board right next to that indicating direction of smoke area which they had not either noticed or ignored. We didnt wish to join the talk as we noticed that they were drunk also..( atleast that is what they looked like.) they got a company of a person who was wearing local attire, but also was waiting for a flight. Once the flight was announced and every on boarded the aircraft, we were all happy that it is going to take off on time which is 12.05 am.

However there were some surprises in store. after every one boarded the aircraft, we heard big discussions and as these gentlemen were drunk, they were to be offloaded. This resulted in a delay of almost 50 minutes to one hour. Every one felt so bad about the whole situation. we do not know if these gentlemen were let off just like that after delaying the flight and causing so much inconvenience to not only the passengers of this flight, but also to passengers of flight which were to connect this flight at different destinations.

Also wonder if Indian airlines has no law which can make such unruly elements - if they are- to make them accountable.

I am told that one of the person's screen name is Ismail and real name is Rajan. As i said, the names are what i heard from others and i am not sure about the accuracy of the names. But for sure Indian Airlines should be able to give out correct info and may be that will help people to know how these people bring shame to our India.

They bring disgust and embarrasment to all of us. The basic habits, attitude, values in upbringing all reflect in the behaviour of an individual. Whether he be an indian or any othe national, the way one conducts himself/herself depends on all the above mentioned factors. Indians generally tend to get carried away in such situations.
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by VJ » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:07 pm

enigma wrote:They bring disgust and embarrasment to all of us. The basic habits, attitude, values in upbringing all reflect in the behaviour of an individual. Whether he be an indian or any othe national, the way one conducts himself/herself depends on all the above mentioned factors. Indians generally tend to get carried away in such situations.

U r right. Indians generally tend to get carried away. But the system and the society is similar and as such the people grown up within these surroundings are similar. People should learn to display professionalism in every sense.
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

by enigma » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:37 pm

VJ wrote:
enigma wrote:They bring disgust and embarrasment to all of us. The basic habits, attitude, values in upbringing all reflect in the behaviour of an individual. Whether he be an indian or any othe national, the way one conducts himself/herself depends on all the above mentioned factors. Indians generally tend to get carried away in such situations.

U r right. Indians generally tend to get carried away. But the system and the society is similar and as such the people grown up within these surroundings are similar. People should learn to display professionalism in every sense.

Professionalism is a far fetched word in India. Very few individuals display professionalism in their behaviour. Infact i would say the poverty stricken segment of Indian population is far more professional in terms of behaviour, work ethics etc.

I worked for a big corporate where the higher one goes up the ladder the lesser the professionalism,,one would be ashamed at how people behave with people and can go to any extent to exhibit their power and position.

I think self assesment is needed badly to get that aspect of professionalism in ones own personality. Indians need that badly as of today.
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Return to Local Problems/Issues