Thursday, 9 May 2024 »  Login
in

Local ISP recommendations

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Local ISP recommendations

by jagdishy » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:20 am

We are just moving to Hyd and need some suggestions for Broadband cable or DSL suggestions.

We need to have 24-hour connections because we want to use our Vonage phone.

We are going to be in the Jubilee Hills area.

I am looking for reliable connection and good service.

My previous experience with ISP in Hyderabad is somewhat mixed. Sometimes good technical connection but very poor or non-existent customer service and even poorer communication skills.

Any suggestions and previous experiences will be appreciated. Thanks.
jagdishy

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:18 pm

DataOne (BSNL) is good - even the 256Kbps works for Vonage. BSNL customer service is horrible, but on the flip side, you almost never need it. You can go to bsnl.co.in to apply, I guess.
Portuguese Man-Of-War

Return to Local Problems/Issues