Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

MIM should be banned

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

MIM should be banned

by jannathhussain » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:07 pm

MIM should be banned and all leaders of the party should be arrested immediately, for safe of Hyderabad. :twisted:
jannathhussain

safe of hyd

by Tony » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:21 am

this sounds like a new portal

safe of hyd

you mean like safe for keeping things like a Tijori
Tony

jannat ku jaao ji bawa

by Tiger » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:03 am

Hello Jannat bhai

ur comments are hillarious, how will you ban a prty even if given the opportunity. ?

how can you arrest anyone, on what grounds. ?

pls clarify in detail, we are asking this with a risk of getting more superb comic answers by you..!

so what's up.!!
Tiger

who will ban mim

by meghana » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:51 am

meghana

Re: MIM should be banned

by Sameer Siddiqi » Sun May 31, 2009 11:35 am

i think we should Ban MIM by not supporting them in Election. What they think is no body can beat them.

This is Monoply rule otherwise. I am totally against them.

Sorry MIM - but this is my view ultimate view.
Sameer Siddiqi

by SIVA RAM » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:11 pm

MIM BEING A POLITICAL PARTY, IT SHOULD BE DEFEATED AT ELECTIONS. BECAUSE BANNING A PARTY DOES NOT SERVE ANY PURPOSE, THE SAME MAN CAN OPEN ANOTHER PARTY WITH DIFFERENT NAME.
SIVA RAM

by Truth Man » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:47 pm

In Democracy country how can possible to Banned a elected leaders,
I recommand to first banned this who who is suggesting like that stupid words...
why un characterized person get involved in discussions....
Please don't allow like that idiots....
Truth Man

by Tiger » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:28 am

ms. meghana

we dont see much of you now, what's up.

ur pointers are crispy and fun.....
Tiger

by Mohammed » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:08 pm

We all are well aware that Not only MIM but almost every political party are not performing there duties and as a citizen of a proud nation we local have some responsibility to carry on we can’t depend only on political burglar.

If we start adoption idea of society (the general public) office in each particular area surrounding with 100 residences where we can appoint a responsible person of that society to carry on work like development etc..
Arranging of once monthly society meeting to discuss on problems, enhancement of area, children education, maintaining cleanness and lot more.
A fee
Monthly society meetings to discuss on problems, enhancement of area, children education, behavior learning, maintaining cleanness and lot more.
A fee can be fix for development.

:|
Mohammed

by jonjo » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:20 pm

jannathhussain wrote:MIM should be banned and all leaders of the party should be arrested immediately, for safe of Hyderabad. :twisted:

Maybe they need a further explanation about there safe of Hyderabad.

by ShinyMoon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 pm

I truly feel those two brothers to be Gundas. they act like that. They dont respect the people who elected them.
i hardly heard that they did soemthing good apart from the stories in parliament or in front of camera.
Apart from helping their own family or relatives or near ones this party has never helped anybody.
Atleast i have seen other party elected members do soemthing for the people. but MIM is worst of all. They just do show off.
ShinyMoon

Return to Local Problems/Issues