Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

need electrician for house electrical repairs

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

need electrician for house electrical repairs

by meenab » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:35 pm

can some one help me where I can get electricians for home electrical repairs?

I live in hi-tech city area.

Thanks in advance.

~Bhola
meenab

Re: need electrician for house electrical repairs

by emylogder » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Mr. Electrical could do something about your house electrical needs. They could give you an estimate for your electrical needs. So this could give you some idea about the cost you want to spend in the service.
emylogder

by Lola3 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

Hi Bhola :)

Finding a well trained electrician for a good price can be a bit difficult sometimes in these areas. Plus you don't know how good they are until they do the job. I would do an internet search to find someone who has a professional looking website and ask them to give you a price estimate. A professional website can insure they have some credibility. The other best way is to get a recommendation from a trusted friend so ask around in your circle. Good luck
Lola3

by Lola3 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 am

Hey, me again. Please let me know what you find in terms of a good electrician. I think I am going to need some work done soon as well on a few things in my home. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to find quality workers.
Lola3

by acuteelectrical » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 am

I also need a licensed electrician .I also searching them . Can anyone suggest us any electrician. According to building low we can use only licensed electrician for domestic purpose.
acuteelectrical

by Kalige All-In-One Services » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 pm

please visit th -http://www.kaligeallinoneservices.com/
966699241, 9030360001
Kalige All-In-One Services

by Removebackground » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 pm

For house electrical repair or anything else electrician play an important role. It is important that you have to hire a good electrician so that you will solve your all problems in a minimum amount. Take help from any experience people for that.
Removebackground

by Krishna PG » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:29 am

Hi, I just registered myself and got through the query. Personally I am working as FM Ops Mgr in this Company. It is located at Kondapur, to be precise between Kondapur and Gachibowli. www.rynasolutions.com. You can reach for any issues for electrical, Plumber, carpenter, A/c helpdesk and coordinate further 040-65444666 or email helpdesk@rynasolutions.com.
Krishna PG

by Way2nirman » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:23 pm

4 ways to get Electrician in Hyderabad Quickly.

Hi, this is Raju. Electrical Service Expert in http://www.way2nirman.com. Here I’m giving best way to get Electrician for your Home Service.

Our way2nirman provides best Trained & Trusted Electrician.

Electricians for your Electrical Repairs and New Fittings & Installations,

Our Other Services for your Needs:-
Carpenters for your Carpentry Repairs and New Fittings & Installations,
Masons for your Masonry Repairs and New Works,
Painter for your Re-Painting and New Painting Works,
Plumbers for your Plumbing Repairs and New Fittings & Installations.

1. Just go to http://www.way2nirman.com or http://www.way2nirman.com/home-services ... ce-request and Fill & Submit your Electrical Request.

2. Simply Process just Call way2nirman @ 040-43434646 & Tell your Request.

3. Very Easy write us a Mail to service@way2nirman.com with your Contact Number our adviser will call you & Assign Electrician.

4. Best Process just go to our website http://www.way2nirman.com, Chat with our Electrical Expert Adviser in the bottom right corner & Make a Request.

Select way2nirman (Best Electrician Provider in Hyderabad) and Relax your Electrical Works will be solved Like Cake Walk.

Thanks & Regards
Way2nirman

Return to Local Problems/Issues