Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Tent Cities in Hyderabad

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Tent Cities in Hyderabad

by Lizzie540 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:38 am

I am a geography student and am attempting to map the tent cities in Hyderabad. I need your help :!: If you could provide me with location of some tent cities (intersection or neighborhood name) and any information you might know about the residents - for example - where are they from, how many live there, what kind of work they do, caste, etc, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, what are your views on how the local government is taking care of the migrant issues? Thanks :)
Lizzie540

what do you mean

by susie q » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 pm

what do you mean by tent cities? are you talking about the migrants who live all over hi tec city?
susie q

Re: Tent Cities in Hyderabad

by Prasanthi Uppalapati » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:14 am

Hi,

If you complete your work of Mapping the tent cities, please share the details of those tent cities with us.
Prasanthi Uppalapati

Re: Tent Cities in Hyderabad

by Ravi » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi.. can you explain clearly what is tent city?
Ravi

will this be used to kick Andhrites out of Hyd

by shaik m » Thu May 07, 2009 4:25 am

Hi will this information be used to kick Andhrites out of Hyderabad ?

Then its good.....
shaik m

Return to Local Problems/Issues