Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

About Loksatta... party..

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

About Loksatta... party..

by Ravi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi All,

I personally beleive that Loksatta party is a milestone in the political history of AP and India. One thing which disturbs is when people show some disappointment that no change is going to happen with this.

Let us share our opinions on this. Don't you think we should be hopeful for effective governance and eradication of corruption which is rampant in society.
Ravi

Re: About Loksatta... party..

by abhi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:14 pm

i am big big big fan of jayaprakash narayana sir. I was so happy that he has started a meaningful political party in which only the graduates can be members
hope for the best
abhi

by Ravi. » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Is there a guideline that only graduates can be contestents for loksatta party?
Ravi.

by Raghavsantu for a better society » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 am

ya this party is a good start for having a better life for the people...

i wish chiru will float a party and will form government with the support of Loksatha...

hope some thing better happens for the society...

please think and cast u'r vote.. don't encourage dirty politics....
Raghavsantu for a better society

by sandeep » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 pm

i think we should also contribute in whatever way we can in bringing out the principles of the party to reach the masses.FIrst step to that would be ourselves becoming aware of all these things about loksatta and then trying to pass it over to others who we know and are just disappointed about the current state of politics and society but would put in no efforts to become a part of the solution.

Also most of the people in their youth who are doing their engineering and have passed out recently should utilize their vote.I have to agree that i have failed so far in doing that and have realized that lately and i guess it would be the same with many. All these types of votes should also be properly utilized which can make some difference....
sandeep

by Ravi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Yes... we completely lost the conscience of our right to vote.. fewdays back i had seen a mail to vote for some symbol if u r not in favour of any party.. atleast if we vote that way we make our voice count..
Ravi

by Ravi. » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:34 pm

before that we should develope have a habit of looking at the political agenda of each political party.. whether they keep the promises or not is secondary but the best priorities of society are considered or not is major...
Ravi.

by Ravi » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:36 pm

The main thing i liked in agenda of Loksatta is that they made it primary right of every citizen, irrespective of his/her possessions by birth (Caste,creed, religion and wealth), every one should be given good education upto class 12th, health and hygene..That is the primary indicator of health of the society.

more comments???
Ravi

by Raghav » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:58 pm

yes...education and health are primary rights of every citizen...
Raghav

by Ravi » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 am

Please watch Live Phone in Program by Dr.JP on TV5 every saturday at 9 PM.
Ravi

by Raghavsantu » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:48 pm

ya i try to watch when ever it is possible...
Raghavsantu

by Ravi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:57 pm

seems that chiru is looking for alliance with left parties.. If he really is interested to serve the best interests of the society why can't he support Loksatta party... doesn't it fall in his eyes?
Ravi

by Prasanthi » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:33 pm

I too very much support Loksatta Party. Also I feel Chiranjeevi should support Loksatta party instead of Communist Parties.

As Dr. Puchchalipalli Mitra belongs to a communist family may be he is drived towards Communists.

As educated people we have to support Loksatta's initiative and we should vote for their candidates.
Prasanthi

by Ravi » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi Prasanthi.....who is Dr. Puchchalipalli Mitra ?
Ravi

by sree » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 pm

hi every one..

i want people who love the ideals of loksatta.... to spread its name and ideals on the internet..

it may be some kind of blog and explain its ideals to the people of all ages dont hesitate..

spread symbol of WHISTLE
sree

by siva » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:23 pm

its our luck to have loksatta. previously there is no option.. only option then is to choose between criminals, gundas, corrupted ones.

now we have an option in the form of loksatta. lets vote loksatta (vigil) and show our satta.
siva

by TulasiG » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Loksatta...... a party which supports your views, where your ideas will be valued and which can really get the "Change" that you wanted to see from decades.

Chiranjeevi --- If he wanted to do something good for the society, why cant he do the same in film industry.
If you are professional in some field , better if you can improve or resolve the issues involved in your field, i.e also a form of helping the society.

Good that chiranjeevi started a party named 'prajarajyam' just to tell the political parties which are already in place are not good enough to serve the society---- really a good insight

But what the hell, he is welcoming all rowdies, why do he bother about only his relatives or caste ppl as party members. why does he indirectly encouraging caste feeling.
why did prajarajyam is encouraging all political rowdies to join with them....???????????????????

I like chiranjeevi as an actor, but cant bare if he acts the same way by joining into politics
TulasiG

by santosh shetty » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:56 pm

hi all,

Lok satta the name has it's uniqueness. founder is the dynamic person which many politicians even try to talk to him. i wish them all success it's not a cake walk for them but they will defenitely form government. Party should have patience as many people need to understand abt their IDEOLOGY.
santosh shetty

by HH » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Power-to-People Party
>>>>>
LSP - Lots-of-Sense Party; Lode-Star Party - Lok Satta Party!
<<<<<
:!: :!: :!:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ShakeS » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Nice One.
ShakeS

by HH » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm

eMail
>>>>>
IF I VOTE FOR LOKSATTA CONGRESS HAS TO GET TWO VOTES TO BEAT MY VOTE.
<<<<<

Well Said, Sir!
For JPN - Just Person Now!

Yes,

People, Please Vote
Old Way, Cold Way
Bold Way, New Way
You Must Vote!

:arrow: :!: :arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by HH » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Professionals Meet Dr JP,
Kukatpalli Hyderabad, 29 March 2009
I was there.
* Largely attended meeting it turned up, many mostly young and dynamic
professionals.
# Prof Srinivasa Rao talked of the inpiration and initiative of Dr JP.
% Dr JP spoke differently and directly. "None of you might have
attended an Election Meeting of Political Parties, earlier ... Eighty
percent of you may not have voted also in any Election in the past 20
Years. Now, all of you will vote. Not for me, but for the Forum of
Lok Satta which will make you heard all over the Country. You will
lead the Change!"
@ Let us wish and work for that Change in our own small, but special, world!
:)
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by HH » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Tune, Sing, Whistle (symbol of LSP)!:

>>>>>
Eela Paata

Eela Eeela Eeeela Vestu
Aadutu Paadutu Velldaamu
Eela Paata Paadutu Saagudaamu

Maarpu Teesuku Vaddaamu
Munduku Adugulu Veddaamu
Manchiki Pattamu Kadadaamu

Ee Lokamu Manadey
Sattaa Manadey Manadey
Lok Sattaye Gelavaali

Eela Eeela Eeeela Vestu
Aadutu Paadutu Velldaamu
Eela Paata Paadutu Neggudaamu
<<<<<

:!: :!: :!:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by surekha » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:44 pm

people of AP are in great dilemma this elections. Though the outcome is uncertain in any general elections, this year it seems impossible to predict the result. Firstly there is no strong anti-establishment feeling among the people. we are so accommodating and adjusting that we tend to forgive and forget all the blunders these politicians commit. For four years this government has shown utter disregard for public well being or public property, and in the final year they have come up with various schemes which seem more like publicity stunts. The TDP and Co are also no better. It is saddening to see charismatic leader like Babu resort to such cheap tactics. TDP's manifesto is a testimony to how desperate and hungry they are for power. And TRS and KCR, the less said about them, the better. How people can believe a person who praised Nizam, to lead them in their cause, is beyond me. He once called the communist parties as tails (thoka partilu). He is now affixed to these tails. that makes him what?!! i don't know.
But, luckily for us, this year we have two untainted parties to choose from. Though i like and admire Chiru, i have decided to vote for Loksatta, in the best interest of the state. Instead of floating a new party, Chiru should have supported Loksatta. That way there would be better chances for 'the change' he is canvassing.
But all said and done, the rulers are not decided by people like us. it is labourers, sweepers, maids, chaiwallahs, dhobis, panwallahs etc that decide the fate of the state for 5 years. These people, who do not read newspapers or watch news channels can easily be lured and brainwashed. So our duty is not only to vote but to educate the people around us to vote for the right party.
surekha

by HH » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Thank You, "surekha"!
You may help in the Noble Cause of the Lok Satta Party, in Your Own Way.
Pl Check! ...
eMail from an LSP Volunteer
>>>>>
Good lyrics...Please get the song 'whistled' and try it with people in your office, family, neighbors, etc. and upload to youtube, provide links on orkut etc.

Remember - This is the Second Freedom Movement for India, and we should help in our own unique way to save India. I had promised in my previous mail that i will send more tips on how each of us can help in the next few days of campaigning:

1) You can get plenty of information about the party, its goals, aims and manifesto etc at loksatta.org

2) Call 40405050 and register yourself to volunteer, and give your phone number to receive campaign updates by sms.

3) if you can go to your nearest party office or the central office at hillfort road (opp. assembly - next to Kalanjali) you can collect some pamphlets, stickers, and other campaign material to distribute in your area. Remember one golden rule: when distributing pamplets, just ask the voters if they know about Loksatta, JP etc, and hear what they have to say before asking them to vote for the party. Let them ask atleast one question, and try to answer it as genuinely as you can and you can be assured of that persons vote :)

4)Most of the educated class is aware of Loksatta, but we need to target the uneducated class, slums etc. Please gather a group of 3 to 5 volunteers in your area and get started. Please do not wait for directions from anyone - You be the Leader, and others will follow you :)

5) One volunteer from Infosys had this idea and he is trying to do this tonight in the slum areas near his house. Download one or two ads or mini speeches by Dr.JP, and go to your nearest slum areas and play it to people there.

6). Our main challenge with the uneducated class is the temptation of 'freebies' promised by the major parties, and use of cash and alcohol to buy the votes. We should educate the masses (specially uneducated and slum dwellers) that the money they are spending is 'public' money; every rupee you spend, part of it goes to the governement as taxes, cess etc. and that if all the money government is spending reaches the correct benificiaries, we will not be having any poverty etc. Tell them that the candidates who buy votes using money will try to earn that money back through corruption.

So please spread the message in your own way in your neighborhood. Set yourself a target to educate atleast 10 voters each day about the right way to use their vote.
<<<<<
"Talk Walk Run Talk Win!" :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Next         

Return to Local Problems/Issues