Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Condemn the Shameful act of MIM

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Condemn the Shameful act of MIM

by Sean » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Now MIM is loosing ground in Hyderabad and using all the tactics to attack the opponents. The shameful act that was done by MIM by its legislators of attacking Siasat editor. Whenever anyone stand against these people they will restore to violence, why govt is silent, why not booking cases against all those involved and take stringent action. Is the Hyderabad belongs only to owaisi family, are all our brothers are slaves to them, are there no one in Hyderabad to lead muslims other that owaisi family.

The MIM group Akbar owaisi hails crores of property married a christian, the back stabber of Aman ullah khan i.e Mumtaz ahmed, the land grabber Afsar khan, the unrecognized Quadri. Are we going to support the people who does not care to community only just politicize any issue. Think before we start supporting these jahils.
Get united for a change, when a black person like obama can change the US turnout and create history why we hyderabadis cannot.
I request all of you to condemn this action and come in support for Siasat editor to win the upcoming elections and make him work for the cause of community.
Sean

Re: Condemn the Shameful act of MIM

by Portuguese Man-of-War » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

The MIM is running a goondaraj in the old city, and has been for decades, as you'll find out if you try to oppose them anywhere. It has a running fued with Siasat, and what happened last night is a demonstration of the politics of fear.

Zayed Ali Khan is making deep inroads into what the MIM has considered its fiefdom for the last 6 decades, and that appears to be rattling the MIM. Physically attacking a 65-year-old person as they did smacks of a complete lack of ethics or respect for the law of the land. And the fact that the cops never punish MIM MLAs for anything shows how much corruption there is there.

I think everyone should vote to get the MIM out of power, so this goondaraj ends.
Portuguese Man-of-War

by Prince » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (Surah Raad verse.11)
Prince

by yeah » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 am

Sean wrote:The MIM group Akbar owaisi hails crores of property married a christian, the back stabber of Aman ullah khan i.e Mumtaz ahmed, the land grabber Afsar khan, the unrecognized Quadri.

Jerk off, whats wrong with Akbar Owaisi marrying a Christian? He has been of help to Non_Muslims and this shows that he is a good guy. I was proud hear about a MIM legislator reportedly beating MCH, Secunderabad employees.
yeah

by Portuguese Man-of-War » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Akbar Owaisi had a rich father and thus a sophisticated education, but as a leader he will always be judged by the acts of the people he leads, and the people he leads are mostly unscrupulous goons who violently bully any strident voices against them, having bought off the cops. Which means Owaisi is just like them at heart, despite a possible slicker personal interface. And he is certainly not the same man to all his constituents.
Portuguese Man-of-War

by yeah » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 pm

There is a difference. Akbar is the shepherd. The police he buys and the people he leads are the sheep. Don't blame the Pied Piper, blame the rats.
yeah

by Ajaz Khan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:36 pm

MIM is not loosing ground in the old city you will see in the coming election, marrying a Christian is Halal In Islam, Zahid ali khan is not a good person he is a land grabber specialized in WAKF land, his news paper is all about lies i can tell you from my personal experience with siasat daily, his son caught up in a rape a case, people living in old city are responsible for their standard of living you cannot blame on the politicians, don't blame on MIM for every thing.
Ajaz Khan

by Tiger » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:16 pm

people like zahid ali khan who are communist are not accepted by muslims in general all over the world.

zahid ali khan is out of touch with reality and he is being used like a donkey by all kinds of negative forces, he should get a brain scan and get some professional help soon.

hope this is clear ?
Tiger

by siva » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 pm

he is highly educated..

but his behaviour not representing it. hitting junior doctors., tasleema and all is not good. i could not see any good development in old city also.

hope people will realize this time and support for better politics.

-------

loksatta is the best party now. vote for vigil.
siva

by Azmath Khan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi Firends,

I like to say about Zahid Ali khan "suraat rehmani Chaal shietaani " No opposition has attack on Zahid Ali khan he done Drama ,like NTR Rama Rao also played like that drama for Vote purpose
He is look like innocent but in reality he is most dangerous man bcz if he is realy intrested about muslim developement and uplift he can do social service who is stopping him ,so many welfare society's and charitable trust in Hyderabad which are doing there work, no one can stop if u doing good.Like Madina Education society they doing good Job with out help of any political party like that so many welfare society's are .....iam not favouring MIM ,iam awaring you about a bad person Zahid Ali Khan one of our friend in comments told that he is educated , are we not educated ? i think whose involve in discussion all are well educated ,Iam M.Tech from Osmani University iam working in MNC as software professonal..
My Question is why ?? Zahid Ali Khan has supported MIM from last 26 years ,why he didn't came out from MIM when Aman ullah Khan had Quiet MIM why ??? He is suppaorted that Time???
He is written about Aman ullah Khan so many bad things when he is supporting MIM.We must want Revolution for good things from Good person nt from a bad person ..... Zahid Ali khan has made so much Money on name of Muslim community like Eye Hospital,MILLAT Fund actual we can that Fund Name is Election Fund...not MILLAT FUND.might be u getting in your mind he is better than MIM ....he worst than MIM ,ok if MIM is bad we have elect other than Zahid ali khan..
Azmath Khan

Return to Local Problems/Issues