Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

private hostel food quality

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

private hostel food quality

by rama » Mon May 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi friends,
I am staying in a womens hostel in mehdipatnam.
The food is very very bad, i cont say in words. Its so so spicy. The curries fully prepared with masal and nothing else.Upto now I didnt find what this curry is while i was eating. Its so horrible to the girls, but they have to stay. People are coming from their villages with their desires to come into success.To acieve their goal they are neglecting their health. And the water they are providing so dirty .If hostelers ask the wardens just reduce that much of spicy,then they are simply saying "if you dont want to stay here just go out",thats what their demand. There should be some authority that ride these working womens hostels even though on boys hostels and check the quality of food. But there is no such system. I think the muncipality sholud consider this issue and ride the hostels.And even they are running these hostels with out board(name),so that they are reducing the tax. These are all not correct that are reducing the government's income. please any one help me to give complaint to food inspector.
rama

Re: private hostel food quality

by Jahnavi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 am

Dear Friend...! Lets Share with Us

Check this Links:

www.badhostels.webs.com Or www.Hostels.com.co.in

http://badhostels.webs.com/apps/blog/
Jahnavi

by imagebo » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:04 pm

very very bad in private hostel food quality not god for students
imagebo

by gusaniljo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:07 pm

And do the people living there use the same water? something should be done and immediately to prevent an epidemy
gusaniljo

by lexybam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

I am afraid, you will need to contact the food and meal inspector by yourself since you are the one that knows where, the shoe pinches you. You do not even specify if the scenario keeps occurring or it just once in a while. If that is what you guys have been passing through, I guess it is a pathetic situation and should be addressed by the concerned authority.
lexybam

by Srinibash Dhal » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:10 pm

No Intention to hurt anybody here.

But I feeling in my experience that hostels food quality is so bad.
Srinibash Dhal

by Anil » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Quality of hostel food may depends upon the rental of Hostel Accommodation.
Anil

Re: tax consultant near me

by Freddi » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:20 pm

Hi friends,
I am staying in a womens hostel in mehdipatnam.
The food is very very bad, i cont say in words. Its so so spicy. The curries fully prepared with masal and nothing else.Upto now I didnt find what this curry is while i was eating. Its so horrible to the girls, but they have to stay. People are coming from their villages with their desires to come into success.To acieve their goal they are neglecting their health. And the water they are providing so dirty .If hostelers ask the wardens just reduce that much of spicy,then they are simply saying "if you dont want to stay here just go out",thats what their demand. There should be some authority that ride these working womens hostels even though on boys hostels and check the quality of food. But there is no such system. I think the muncipality sholud consider this issue and ride the hostels.And even they are running these hostels with out board(name),so that they are reducing the tax here. These are all not correct that are reducing the government's income. please any one help me to give complaint to food inspector.

how was the issue resolved?
Freddi

by Rosaiah » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:09 am

When hostel residents request the wardens to reduce the spice in meals, it's essentially a message of "leave if you're dissatisfied." There should be oversight on working women's hostels, akin to boys' hostels, ensuring food quality. Unfortunately, no such system currently exists.
Rosaiah

by plusstreak » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:06 am

thx for that inf
plusstreak

Return to Local Problems/Issues