Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Girl traps & avoiding - requesting ideas

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Girl traps & avoiding - requesting ideas

by Ravitejas » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi,
One girl in our family of 18 yrs studying 1st yr Degree has left her parents home and is staying with a person. He is of 33 yrs, already married having two children.

The girls parents approached the guys family i.e, his wife and his parents to inform them of the act of the person. To our surprise the man's parents and wife say that they don't have any problem as the girl is staying willingly with him.

Police denied to register a case, saying they can register only when if the guys wife complains.
Lawyers also expressing they cant file a case if his wife doesn't complain.

Want to know is this true if the wife doesn't complain a person can live with another girl?

I doubt that our girl is being blackmailed by him by some photos of her, which he would have taken. She behaves in a peculiar way not willing to talk to her parents even. Sometime she cuts her wrist with blade etc. If not photos some trap, blackmail is taking place.

I am afraid of her well being. She stopped going to college.
She had no problems with parents at home earlier.

Please give some ideas how to tackle this issue and make free this girl from the trap of this man.

Ravitejas
Ravitejas

Re: Girl traps & avoiding - requesting ideas

by Amaan » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 am

Brother,

its clear that the girl has completely trapped by him, my Suggestion is that just gather your friends at night,before beating him drop bedsheet or something on him then start the kicking on his A****......
Amaan

by MAHARSHI » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Brother,

It was very sad to read your post. First try to enquire all her friends about what happened since the man got in touch with her and how did he meet her. You may have enquired but i believe thee should be someone who knows about that. Just check her room, her bag or whtever available, you may end up with something. Think brother think what may the reason behind her abnorml behavior. These kinda ass holes should be definitely taought a lesson. First some way or the other try to get in touch with her, please, so that she will not loose hope and belivs there's a family behind her. Do tht first. Everything will be alrght bro, dnt lose hope.
MAHARSHI

by ShinyMoon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Why cant the girls parents get her back some how n explain to her. if she tries to go out then they shud slap her n make her sit in home.
actually they shud have done this long back not now after she lived with him.
that man's wife not caring for allthis shows which kind of family that guy is ffrom.
pls some how get ur sister back. drag her, scold her. if possible beat her n bring. its better to beat her now to save her from future loss.
she is still very young n she doesnt klnow the hell she will go thru in future. counselling in such cases is highly recommended. Cant the police help in getting that girl back. she is just 18. they can easily ask the police to call her for some counselling., they surely can help.
pls dont ignore .
ShinyMoon

Return to Local Problems/Issues