Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Help the innocent citizen ,

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Help the innocent citizen ,

by I love my Country » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Dear All

We all are aware of how corruption is widespread in our government departments and how some of the responsible officers play negative roles in arresting and torturing innocent peaceful citizens of INDIA , I do agree that there are black sheeps in every community , it does'nt mean that each and every person will be a criminal or will be a threat to the country, We are acting out of fear , the soverignity of our country itself is being targeted , just imagine how insulting it is that our former president is being checked for security reasons by a USA Airlines on our land just becuase he is a muslim , than what about a innocent person like Shaukth ghouri . Remember many muslim youth who have been released without any charges after being arrested for Makkah Masjid blast incident where tortured , labeled as terrorist , who is to blame for all this unfair treatment , my brothers and sisters , please come out with a solution for all this issues , just catching innocent muslim citizens just to cover up some corrupt and wrong incidents by the corrupt government officials and political people will indirectly give rise to more terror and even a law abiding citizen will be forced to take up violence if justice is not done , if the Muslim community is isolated and impartiality is done on them than we need to remember that we the muslim community is a core part of the social and ecomical development of our country , everyone one of us will be directly or indrectly affected ,let us all the educated citizens of INDIA come forward to stop this injustice and corruption in our country otherwise each one of us and our future generation will suffer for the wrong doings and injustice of few people with there own interest.

Sign this petition for release of Shaukathullah Ghori who was arrested on charges of just suspicion to have links with terror related outfits , its a proven fact that previsouly many Muslim youth have been released without any charges , let us not wait for this man to be proven innocent after many years of torture and injustice otherwise no one will trust the law and law makers of our country

http://www.gopetition.com/online/29560.html
I love my Country

Re: Help the innocent citizen ,

by ShinyMoon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Police of other country and our country are just doing their duty.
They have seen the loss with sep 11 incident and they are very cautious now. there is no harm in checking our president. they are just doing duty. everybody is same for them. if its indian president that doesnt mean they shud leave him just like that.
How do u know the guy for whom u r asking us to sign the petition or watever it is an innocent person?
What if he is not
ShinyMoon

by citizen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:35 pm

i agree with your idea...
citizen

by shiningsun » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 pm

@shinymoon

what if would have been a dear-one like your own brother or father ??
You wouldnt be saying the same now would you?

Police cannot just arrest some random person without proper reasoning or evidence...
Only to show to The media that they have arrested someone in relation to this (so and so)incident .
Its so sad that most of indian police all over india have become nothing but a bunch of criminals in uniform licensed to do whatever they want to.
shiningsun

by Mark123 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Hello,

I don't blame the man or the guy he pumelled.I blame the silly bystanders who watch helplessly as a man is being treated like an animal.The silly people call themselves ''civilized''
if i they there,i for kill person.

Thanks
Mark123

Return to Local Problems/Issues