Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

bsnl sucks!

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

bsnl sucks!

by kill bsnl!!!! » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

i have a pre-paid bsnl excel connection, and required talk-time urgently. I tried to add top-up on phone by buying the same through ICICI Bank Net banking facility. The site says any operator takes 15 minutes or less to update the phone with the recharged amount. But, even 2 days after the successful transaction my phone hasn't been updated with the talk-time. I made several, no umpteeeeeeen, calls to their most inefficient call-centers (and the call center executives are sooooo pathetic! they don't have information about anthing and have been instructed to say that their servers are down, when they aren't sure about any information they are asked for...) and all for nothing... still nothing... my bank account has been debited and yet no sign of update on phone! have emailed the nodal officer - but no response (any surprises, here!)

i know my mistake for having opted for such a horrible service provider... when the whole world moves forward, our govt and its-owned organisations (even those belonging to the sectors that are harbringers of actual progress such as telecom) are still yawning monoliths of inefficiency, corruption, ignorance and backwarness! God save our country and these organisations. feel so angry, could kill the entire b*****y red-tape-suckers!!!! :evil:
kill bsnl!!!!

Re: bsnl sucks!

by ShinyMoon » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Sorry to hear that. :(
ShinyMoon

Return to Local Problems/Issues