Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

TPS Housing Pvt Ltd's scam victims

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

TPS Housing Pvt Ltd's scam victims

by kumar » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 am

TPS Housing Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad cheated many people regarding installment scheme for plot outskirt of hyderabad. Please discuss about their scam and details of the persons who are behind TPS Housing Pvt Ltd.
kumar

Re: TPS Housing Pvt Ltd's scam victims

by Scam Victim » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:57 am

Dear Investors/Buyers,

Beware,TPS is a Cheat Company.I had purchased plot 35 in TPS krishna Nagar phase II in 1982.Paid full amount ,including interest and registration charges.In 1995,company intimated that registration being done and then stopped receiving letters/calls.
Case Cr No 51/2013 U/S 420 IPC at PS Karkhana in2013 was registered after prolonged struggle of years.Instead of registering plot in my name,TPS filed petition in the High Court of AP vide WP 12039 of Apr 2104 stating that I have paid the full amount but not willing to get registration and police is harassing them.The Hon'ble Court passed order to give date with 3 weeks notice and facilitate registration and told Police not to investigate further.

After receinng the Court order to get the registration done in time bound manner,I proposed date of registration by speed post,which TPS did not receive it stating office shifted to Marredpally.On receipt of letter at new address,TPS gave reasons of litigations, encroachments and so on,without taking action on Court order or intimating the Hon'ble Court.

After struggling for more than One Year to settle issue amicably,company agreed to settle issue by offering one-third of market value and got MOU signed as per their changed terms even after agreeing.

In one proposed MOU,TPS had mentioned that they had to sell Plot no.47,which happens to be in different row and is a matter of malicious intentions.

After signing MOU and receiving scanned Copy of MOU,TPS Has again stopped answering without paying a single penny.

To sum up,TPS is sitting on land purchased by me through my hard earned money in 1982.TPS Has neither registered plot in my name nor paid any compensation as per MOU.

Buyers/Investors be careful,you may be buying land which may belong to others

A Retired Defence Officer
Scam Victim

by Rajender » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi
I have a plot here. I got it registered in 1982.what is the
Present status of the plots. May I have the present address of tps in marred pally and their contact no..
My no is 9618701969 and may i have your number too.
My mail I'd is Katpally_rajender@yahoo.com.
Rajender

by Scam Victim » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 am

Addresses,e-mail IDs and Contact details of TPS Housing Private limited:-

e-mail IDS

1.Shiv Kumar ... tpshousing1980@gmail.com
2. TPS Housing ... tpshousing@gmail.com

M/s TPS Housing Pvt Ltd
A-8 Vikrampuri Colony
Kharkhana Road
Behind Food World & Ghanshyam Super Market,Kharkhana
Secundrabad-500009

TPS Housing Society Pvt Ltd
Pr.No. 10-3, Sy.No. 6 & 6/1,
Flat No. 101, Brighton Residency,
East Marredpally, Secunderabad – 26
TPS Office 040-65516151

Mr Shiv Kumar Goud
09246246151(M)

Mr.Santosh Kumar Goud
009676011871(M)

Manager - Mr.Suryanarayan
09246506151(M)
Scam Victim

Settlement - TPS Housing Pvt Ltd

by Scam Victim » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:26 am

Hi,

Amicable settlement has been reached in respect of Plot No.35 in TPS Krishna Nagar Phase II and Case Cr No 51/2013 U/S 420 IPC at PS Karkhana in2013 has been withdrawn.

Grateful to all for support.
Scam Victim

Return to Local Problems/Issues