Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Worst living conditions & Unhygienic food

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Worst living conditions & Unhygienic food

by CLASSIC HEAVENS Ladies Hostel SUCKKKS » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 pm

I am a non local working woman & have joined CLASSIC HEAVENS EXECUTIVE Ladies Hostel, Ameerpet after coming across Sulekha ads. At the time of joining, the mgmt promised whole lot of facilities including providing daily food schedule. But till now, they have not kept any of those promises eventhough they take the charges for all of them avery month.
The food is prepared in very unhygienic conditions & they dont even provide clean drinking water that may spread several diseases.... When someone asks on this, the warden shouts with all the nasty abuses in foul language. She is learned to be sister of Tollywood actor RajKumar whose family is managing this hostel so so badly....
Since i didnt know whom to complain to, i am shifting to another hostel..but i want to warn all others to avoid joining this hostel since they will not only loose their health but also their peace of mind.
CLASSIC HEAVENS Ladies Hostel SUCKKKS

Re: Worst living conditions & Unhygienic food

by digital dreamz » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

CLASSIC HEAVENS Ladies Hostel SUCKKKS wrote:I am a non local working woman & have joined CLASSIC HEAVENS EXECUTIVE Ladies Hostel, Ameerpet after coming across Sulekha ads. At the time of joining, the mgmt promised whole lot of facilities including providing daily food schedule. But till now, they have not kept any of those promises eventhough they take the charges for all of them avery month.
The food is prepared in very unhygienic conditions & they dont even provide clean drinking water that may spread several diseases.... When someone asks on this, the warden shouts with all the nasty abuses in foul language. She is learned to be sister of Tollywood actor RajKumar whose family is managing this hostel so so badly....
Since i didnt know whom to complain to, i am shifting to another hostel..but i want to warn all others to avoid joining this hostel since they will not only loose their health but also their peace of mind.

:cry: That was very sad, I think you might as well send a mail to sulekha classifieds about the agony you faced due to the poor condition of the hostel so that they may think twice before posting their ad in future.
p.s - I liked the hostel name though...
digital dreamz

by Surya » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 pm

That’s true..!

I really appreciate you…Ms. :D

I am also fighting with the same ...~!

Check this website:
http://www.badhostels.webs.com (Or) http://www.Hostels.com.co.in

http://badhostels.webs.com/apps/blog/

by JamesObZ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:16 am

That's horrible to have to read that, i really hope your situation improves.
Good luck.
JamesObZ

Return to Local Problems/Issues