Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

standard-chartered credit card nuisance

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

standard-chartered credit card nuisance

by abbas » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 pm

I had started the credit card service issued by standard chartered organisation/bank.
That's the reason why i get atleast 4-5 CALLS a month ,
EVERY ATERNATE DAY [each call from different worker/rep:] reminding that i have to pay my minimum credit balance , many times INSPITE OF ALREADY having paid the months due amount on the 2nd of every month.
This continued for more than a year .

SO AT LAST , after having harassed i took a loan from another bank to repay the remaining amount which was to be repaid in another 2 years term ,in single payment and cancelled the credit card at once.
atleast to stop the repeated calls i get.
And the call center executives (or whoever they are) dont even know PROPER english.

MAY I KNOW ...who the hell is the manager or the specific person incharge assigned to take care of representatives calling customers and harassing them??
These representatives do not give the number of the concerned manager, inspite of asking them politely.
So i recommend people
abbas

Re: standard-chartered credit card nuisance

by donaldjustine13 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Some big companies are hiring customer service representatives. They are those trying to give you information about the credit cards and some are those calling you to pay for your balance.
donaldjustine13

by Nisha Shroff » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 am

I have had a very good experience when it came to ICICI bank credit card. I was able to apply for one online and received instant service from their corporate service center.
The schemes and charges vary as per the credit card you opt to go for, plus there are a variety of options available as per your requirement.
All these cards, are available to see online on their corporate website which makes it easy to apply for credit card anytime.
http://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/Consumer-Cards/Credit-Card/personal-banking-credit-cards.html
Nisha Shroff

by abbas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 am

@ Ms Nisha

Thank you for your suggestion ..I will look out for ICICI bank this time..
abbas

by abbas » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am

@donaldjustine13
As I've already said tat I was only getting repeated calls enquiring "when I would be paying the balance amount"!! and no exceptions....
Its really embarrasing for any customer -especially the common man.
I've never seen such a disoriented organisation..atleast it's branch i speak of now.
abbas

by Jim » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 pm

abbas wrote:@donaldjustine13
As I've already said tat I was only getting repeated calls enquiring "when I would be paying the balance amount"!! and no exceptions...
I've never seen such a disoriented organisation..atleast it's branch i speak of now.

I agree. I was getting the same repeated calls and was not happy about it.

-Jim
Jim

by Bhaimiya » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:41 pm

The reps are illiterate and they don't how to speak politely.

Jim wrote:
abbas wrote:@donaldjustine13
As I've already said tat I was only getting repeated calls enquiring "when I would be paying the balance amount"!! and no exceptions...

I agree. I was getting the same repeated calls and was not happy about it.

-Jim
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Ahsan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 pm

I think, standard chartered itself is something which beyond the words to explain, even I had a very sour experienced with them. I paid 11 thousand dirham’s to get rid of this stupid card which I was having once. I think in India city bank and ICICI bank option is good though I don’t have card from those bank but heard from many mouths.
Ahsan

by Bhaimiya » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:14 pm

I don't know about City bank but I have ICICI bank card and their service is better.

Ahsan wrote:I think, standard chartered itself is something which beyond the words to explain, even I had a very sour experienced with them. I paid 11 thousand dirham’s to get rid of this stupid card which I was having once. I think in India city bank and ICICI bank option is good though I don’t have card from those bank but heard from many mouths.
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Local Problems/Issues