Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Which Cable connection is better in HYD city?

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Which Cable connection is better in HYD city?

by Venkat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 pm

I have brought SONY 40 Inches LCD and looking for better cable connection; can anyone please suggest me the best one in HYD CITY
I am expecting good quality and all Telugu channels -
1. Local cable is having all the Telugu channels but the quality is poor; is there any way to get the quality with local cable
2. which one is the better? TATA SKY or AIRTEL DIGITAL TV or RELAINCE BIG TV?
Right now, I am in big dilemma so friends please help me & suggest me...
Venkat

Re: Which Cable connection is better in HYD city?

by Portuguese Man-of-War » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:13 pm

I have Hathway. Number of channels is pretty high for the price they charge compared to other companies, but customer service, if you ever need it, sucks. There are times (say 6 times a year) when the connection conks off, it's 7pm, and there's no one in office till the next morning. So no TV that night. Plus, when power goes, no cable. Also, no Navvula TV (that comedy Telugu channel is something I would've reallly liked).
Portuguese Man-of-War

Re: Which Cable connection is better in HYD city?

by maxciriloy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

It's depend on you what's you want ....
maxciriloy

Return to Local Problems/Issues