Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Urgent - Home Security System Hyderabad

Problems with inefficient/corrupt officers? Cheated by someone? Complaints about the administration? Get heard by the city here!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Urgent - Home Security System Hyderabad » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Friends,

Need some serious help.

I am staying with my sister as she is here with me in Hyderabad for couple of weeks for some short course. We have an individual flat rented in a gated community.
However she is young and very innocent and feels scared always. There are many times I get home late or even may have to be away for long hours go to office etc.

I was thinking of getting a home security system installed for her extra peace and safety.

I went through so many websites of godrej / ADT / Eureka Forbes / Zicom and submitted contact customer form...

Till date nobody contacted from these companies.

Also I don't know which product / company is reliable and does it work.

Reviews on mouthshut dot com show all very very poor reviews.

Dont we have any good security system available in India or Hyderabad?

Pls guide friends.

thanks always

sunando

Return to Local Problems/Issues